Messages from Lee Sharp

Re: proxy server[thread] Nov 29 2005, 12:36 am
Re: usb wireless card[thread] Nov 30 2005, 5:44 pm
Re: usb wireless card[thread] Dec 2 2005, 3:16 am
Differences between Soekris Wrap and PC[thread] Dec 7 2005, 9:47 am
Re: Differences between Soekris Wrap and PC[thread] Dec 7 2005, 7:54 pm
Announce: Virtual M0n0wall Development Environment released[thread] Dec 8 2005, 12:51 am
Re: RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0cache[thread] Dec 14 2005, 12:48 am
Re: FW: [m0n0wall] Question about Traffic Shaping - new options[thread] Jan 11 2006, 2:41 am
Re: Re: [m0n0wall] OS platform[thread] Feb 2 2006, 3:04 am
Re: MAC, Radius, Captive portal[thread] Feb 11 2006, 5:37 pm
Re: antivirus scanning[thread] Feb 14 2006, 3:23 pm
Re: Captive Portal Mac Pass-thru[thread] Feb 21 2006, 12:58 am
Re: IPV6 Support possilbe for 1.3?[thread] Mar 8 2006, 4:17 pm
Re: Bug in captive portal rulenumber wrapping[thread] Mar 10 2006, 5:22 am
Re: RE: [m0n0wall-committers] New changelog file, v1.22, snapshots[thread] Mar 21 2006, 3:23 am
Re: seeking feedback on new FAQ entry[thread] Mar 28 2006, 8:01 pm
Re: Captive Portal - Allowed Ip Addresses[thread] Mar 28 2006, 8:11 pm
Re: developers image for VMWare[thread] Apr 1 2006, 6:37 am
Re: developers image for VMWare[thread] Apr 3 2006, 1:20 am
Re: [m0n0wall] Multiple m0n0wall management[thread] Apr 22 2006, 7:17 pm
Re: Changing default configuration[thread] May 9 2006, 6:21 pm
Re: Changing default configuration[thread] May 9 2006, 7:49 pm
Re: [m0n0wall] Proposal: Management suite for m0n0wall[thread] May 12 2006, 5:18 pm
Re: Monowall & FreeBSD6[thread] May 31 2006, 4:07 pm
Re: Monowall & FreeBSD6[thread] Jun 2 2006, 4:25 pm
Re: Enable / disable traffic shaper using HTTP requests[thread] Jun 8 2006, 5:41 am
Re: Re-compiling mpd to adjust echorequest/reply packets[thread] Jun 15 2006, 5:20 pm
Re: FreeBSD 6, DHCP Question...[thread] Jun 19 2006, 12:26 am
Re: $1000 prize for FreeBSD 6.1 port of m0n0wall[thread] Jun 19 2006, 11:11 pm
Re: $1000 prize for FreeBSD 6.1 port of m0n0wall[thread] Jun 23 2006, 7:05 am
Re: Feature Needed: Passthrough for destanation domain name (CP)[thread] Aug 12 2006, 3:52 am
Re: Feature Needed: Passthrough for destanation domain name (CP)[thread] Aug 12 2006, 5:55 pm
Re: Feature Needed: Passthrough for destanation domain name (CP)[thread] Aug 12 2006, 6:25 pm
Re: Current M0n0wall & PHP-4.4.0[thread] Aug 29 2006, 3:21 pm
Re: Update on the CP lock[thread] Aug 29 2006, 6:27 pm
Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Sep 8 2006, 7:12 am
Re: Feature Request: Captive Portal On Multiple Interfaces[thread] Sep 14 2006, 2:43 am
Re: Feature Request: Captive Portal On Multiple Interfaces[thread] Sep 14 2006, 3:01 am
Re: [m0n0wall] SUGGESTION: M0n0wall flashsize and Recommended memory[thread] Sep 14 2006, 10:41 pm
Re: SUGGESTION: M0n0wall flashsize and Recommended memory[thread] Sep 15 2006, 1:05 am
Re: SUGGESTION: M0n0wall flashsize and Recommended memory[thread] Sep 15 2006, 3:15 am
Re: SUGGESTION: M0n0wall flashsize and Recommended memory[thread] Sep 15 2006, 5:29 pm
Re: Feature Requests[thread] Dec 28 2006, 6:33 am
Re: Has anyone checked out Cobia[thread] Jan 11 2007, 4:21 pm
Re: [m0n0wall] RE: RE: [Forged Sender] RE: [m0n0wall] Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Jan 16 2007, 6:27 am
Re: List to Forum[thread] Jan 17 2007, 5:39 am
Re: Add support for hardware button on WRAP[thread] Mar 6 2007, 1:33 am
Re: [m0n0wall] Support for hardware project[thread] Mar 6 2007, 5:30 pm
Re: SVG Graphs in Firefox 3.0a3[thread] Mar 8 2007, 12:36 am
Re: BFS[thread] Apr 21 2007, 5:31 pm
Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0AP - m0n0CoredProject Launch[thread] Aug 4 2007, 9:53 pm
Re: m0n0wall-CMI 1.0-RC1 is out![thread] Jan 24 2008, 5:15 pm
Re: m0n0wall-CMI 1.0-RC1 is out![thread] Jan 24 2008, 7:56 pm
Re: Redesigning m0n0wall filter rules[thread] Feb 7 2008, 6:34 pm
Re: Redesigning m0n0wall filter rules[thread] Feb 7 2008, 8:20 pm
Re: Redesigning m0n0wall filter rules[thread] Feb 8 2008, 6:09 am
Re: Redesigning m0n0wall filter rules[thread] Feb 8 2008, 7:52 am
Re: default NTP server[thread] Feb 17 2008, 9:30 pm
Re: Remote Administration and Webservices[thread] Mar 29 2008, 7:24 pm
Re: console and rc.banner[thread] Jun 6 2008, 6:28 pm
Re: console and rc.banner[thread] Jun 6 2008, 9:25 pm
Re: Does system run in memory, or on disk...[thread] Aug 21 2008, 3:20 pm
Mounting beta images[thread] Jul 1 2009, 11:41 pm
Re: Spamhaus droplist[thread] Aug 27 2009, 4:33 pm
Re: Re: [m0n0wall-commits] r397 - in branches/freebsd6:. phpconf/inc webgui[thread] Jul 19 2010, 2:58 pm
Adding Dual WAN[thread] Aug 5 2011, 9:42 pm
Building a dev environment[thread] Jun 5 2012, 1:46 am
Re: Building a dev environment[thread] Jun 5 2012, 2:40 am
Re: [m0n0wall] dhcpd root-path option? [PATCH][thread] Aug 17 2012, 1:46 pm
1.8b eta...[thread] Apr 9 2013, 12:11 am
1.8.1b540 - Hard-setting Full-Duplex fails...[thread] May 3 2013, 7:59 pm
Re: 1.8.1b540 - Hard-setting Full-Duplex fails...[thread] May 3 2013, 8:19 pm
Fwd: Re: 1.8.1b540 - Hard-setting Full-Duplex fails...[thread] May 7 2013, 7:24 pm
Old thread on dhcpd filling the logs... Was: consoleand rc.banner[thread] Aug 29 2013, 7:41 pm
Re: 1.8b eta...[thread] Oct 2 2013, 12:34 am
Re: 1.8b eta...[thread] Oct 2 2013, 2:33 am
Re: 1.8b eta...[thread] Jan 12 2014, 1:00 am
Re: 1.8b eta...[thread] Jan 12 2014, 1:57 am
Re: Dev Handbook Links broken[thread] Apr 4 2014, 2:27 pm
Re: Dev Handbook Links broken[thread] Apr 4 2014, 9:19 pm
Quick show of hands... Who is still actively developing right now?[thread] Apr 24 2014, 11:48 pm
Re: Quick show of hands... Who is still actively developingright now?[thread] Apr 25 2014, 9:55 pm
Something funny on the beta build site...[thread] Nov 4 2014, 7:22 pm
Re: Something funny on the beta build site...[thread] Nov 5 2014, 12:54 am