Messages from Manuel Kasper

Re: [m0n0wall] dhpc lease list issue[thread] Jan 3 2004, 12:04 pm
isakmpd - no joy...[thread] Jan 14 2004, 9:15 pm
Re: isakmpd - no joy...[thread] Jan 14 2004, 10:21 pm
Re: [m0n0wall] source version and kernel patches[thread] Mar 28 2004, 5:38 pm
Re: Re: [m0n0wall] source version and kernelpatches[thread] Mar 29 2004, 8:31 am
Re: FW: Outbound NAT..[thread] Apr 4 2004, 11:05 am
Suggestions[thread] Apr 7 2004, 5:59 pm
ipnat MSS patch[thread] Apr 17 2004, 11:45 pm
ipnat MSS patch[thread] Apr 17 2004, 11:54 pm
Captive portal support![thread] May 9 2004, 10:15 pm
Re: Captive portal support![thread] May 10 2004, 6:05 pm
Re: Captive portal support![thread] May 10 2004, 7:25 pm
Beta 1.1b8[thread] May 16 2004, 3:48 pm
Re: Beta 1.1b8[thread] May 16 2004, 7:32 pm
Re: Beta 1.1b8[thread] May 16 2004, 8:43 pm
Re: Web Proxy Service for m0n0wall[thread] May 18 2004, 5:14 pm
Beta 1.1b9[thread] May 23 2004, 12:39 pm
Beta 1.1b10[thread] May 29 2004, 9:03 pm
Re: Patches[thread] May 29 2004, 9:50 pm
Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.1b10[thread] May 30 2004, 10:31 am
Beta 1.1b11[thread] May 30 2004, 7:37 pm
Beta 1.1b12[thread] May 30 2004, 9:39 pm
Re: Plugin Support[thread] Jun 3 2004, 7:03 pm
Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Automagically generatedhostnames[thread] Jun 8 2004, 10:53 pm
Re: 1.1b12 kernel patches[thread] Jun 13 2004, 12:37 pm
Beta 1.1b13[thread] Jun 13 2004, 6:57 pm
RE: Beta 1.1b13[thread] Jun 15 2004, 2:43 pm
Beta 1.1b14[thread] Jun 20 2004, 3:55 pm
Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.1b14[thread] Jun 20 2004, 4:54 pm
Beta 1.1b15[thread] Jun 27 2004, 3:56 pm
Re: Help with module interface needed[thread] Jul 2 2004, 8:01 pm
Re: Help with module interface needed[thread] Jul 2 2004, 11:36 pm
Re: keep state and ICMP redirects[thread] Jul 12 2004, 12:04 am
Re: Transparent bridge[thread] Jul 15 2004, 3:43 pm
Beta 1.1b16[thread] Jul 18 2004, 12:10 pm
Re: Beta 1.1b16[thread] Jul 18 2004, 1:04 pm
Re: Beta 1.1b16[thread] Jul 18 2004, 1:49 pm
Re: Transparent bridge[thread] Jul 21 2004, 9:25 pm
1.1 release info[thread] Jul 23 2004, 12:04 am
Re: PPPoE[thread] Jul 25 2004, 2:00 am
Re: Traffic Shapper problem after Kernel build[thread] Aug 4 2004, 10:26 pm
Beta 1.1b17[thread] Aug 6 2004, 10:19 pm
ATA PIO in general[thread] Aug 9 2004, 6:08 pm
PPPoE problems anyone?[thread] Aug 26 2004, 10:38 pm
Re: Initial 1.6 Gigahertz AMD OpteronBenchmark[thread] Sep 9 2004, 6:53 pm
Increasing ipfilter NAT/state table sizes by default?[thread] Sep 14 2004, 8:29 pm
Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Restriction Modifications[thread] Sep 20 2004, 8:14 am
Re: Firmware Upgrade , failure, WRAP[thread] Sep 21 2004, 7:19 pm
Re: Keyboard reset and boot hangs 15sec[thread] Sep 22 2004, 12:02 pm
Re: Keyboard reset and boot hangs 15sec[thread] Sep 23 2004, 10:04 am
IPsec auto-establishment broken[thread] Sep 26 2004, 12:59 pm
Re: Re: IPsec auto-establishment broken[thread] Sep 27 2004, 12:22 pm
Re: Increasing ipfilter NAT/state table sizesby default?[thread] Oct 1 2004, 12:50 pm
Re: m0n0wall on a zip drive[thread] Oct 3 2004, 7:53 pm
Re: transparent proxy support - any interest?[thread] Oct 5 2004, 7:36 pm
Re: MonoWall NAT Limitation[thread] Oct 13 2004, 7:33 am
RE: m0n0wall on a ... - kernel config changeneeded[thread] Oct 13 2004, 7:31 pm
Re: Name Resolution[thread] Oct 22 2004, 7:33 am
Re: Radius sessions need to be unique[thread] Oct 22 2004, 9:18 pm
Re: Dead Peer Detection in OpenBSD's isakmpd(IPsec)[thread] Oct 31 2004, 7:59 pm
Re: Dead Peer Detection in OpenBSD's isakmpd(IPsec)[thread] Nov 1 2004, 11:19 am
Re: any plans on switching to pf?[thread] Nov 9 2004, 10:55 pm
Re: any plans on switching to pf?[thread] Nov 10 2004, 12:15 pm
Re: character limitations in IPSEC Pre-shared keys[thread] Nov 17 2004, 7:32 am
Re: VPNC for m0n0wall[thread] Nov 17 2004, 8:22 pm
Re: CIDR /0[thread] Jan 13 2005, 7:25 am
RE: ISC dhcpd and dnsmasq[thread] Feb 14 2005, 8:41 am
Re: 1.2b5 and 1.2b6[thread] Mar 1 2005, 11:50 pm
Re: Server NAT really needed?[thread] Apr 30 2005, 5:37 pm
Re: Kernel Bug Traffic Shaping in Bridged Mode[thread] Apr 30 2005, 5:42 pm
Re: Option Missing in Kernel Config FileM0N0WALL_WRAP[thread] Jun 6 2005, 8:28 pm
Re: Unstable mini_httpd for captive portal[thread] Jun 9 2005, 6:27 pm
RE: Unstable mini_httpd for captive portal[thread] Jun 9 2005, 6:45 pm
RE: Unstable mini_httpd for captive portal[thread] Jun 12 2005, 12:23 pm
RE: RE: Unstable mini_httpd for captive portal[thread] Jun 15 2005, 9:41 am
Speaker wanted for EuroOSCON[thread] Aug 31 2005, 7:37 pm
Re: Speaker wanted for EuroOSCON[thread] Sep 1 2005, 9:55 pm
Re: Can't Connect to https when cert is broken[thread] Sep 12 2005, 9:09 pm
Re: guide to building a m0n0wall image from[thread] Oct 2 2005, 6:11 pm
RE: [m0n0wall] 1Minute reauthentication broke in 1.2 (also in1.2b10)[thread] Oct 11 2005, 10:55 am
RE: RE: [m0n0wall] 1Minute reauthenticationbroke in 1.2 (also in 1.2b10)[thread] Oct 11 2005, 5:23 pm
The future[thread] Oct 12 2005, 4:06 pm
Re: RE: [m0n0wall] The future[thread] Oct 12 2005, 5:06 pm
Re: RE: [m0n0wall] The future[thread] Oct 12 2005, 5:17 pm
RE: RE: [m0n0wall] The future[thread] Oct 12 2005, 5:27 pm
The future - summary[thread] Oct 13 2005, 10:24 pm
Survey[thread] Oct 17 2005, 7:42 pm
Re: Survey[thread] Oct 18 2005, 10:27 am
Re: Replacement for CPU/Memory graph[thread] Oct 18 2005, 7:04 pm
Survey results[thread] Oct 27 2005, 8:28 pm
Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Survey results[thread] Oct 31 2005, 8:27 pm
Re: RADIUS question[thread] Nov 8 2005, 11:41 pm
Preliminary lockup survey results[thread] Nov 13 2005, 9:14 pm
FreeBSD 6.0-based alpha version 1.3a1 available[thread] Nov 19 2005, 1:13 pm
Re: FreeBSD 6.0-based alpha version 1.3a1available[thread] Nov 22 2005, 8:49 pm
Re: Differences between Soekris Wrap and PC[thread] Dec 7 2005, 7:22 pm
Re: M0n0cache[thread] Dec 13 2005, 8:30 pm
Re: Some Notes about "Broken Ports i.e DHCPServer" ( Manuel? :-)[thread] Dec 24 2005, 1:11 am
Re: Some Notes about "Broken Ports i.e DHCPServer" ( Manuel? :-)[thread] Dec 24 2005, 10:59 am
Subversion repository set up![thread] Jan 8 2006, 3:06 pm
Re: [m0n0wall-commits] r39 - doc/trunk/dev[thread] Jan 10 2006, 8:21 pm
Re: [m0n0wall-commits] r47 - trunk/webgui[thread] Jan 30 2006, 10:46 pm
Re: Re: SPAM LOW: Fwd:[thread] Feb 7 2006, 9:09 am
FreeBSD 6.0-based alpha version 1.3a3 available[thread] Mar 1 2006, 6:55 pm
New changelog file, v1.22, snapshots[thread] Mar 18 2006, 6:20 pm
Re: [m0n0wall] Looking for some version explanations (OS/Patches/GUI )[thread] Mar 18 2006, 7:14 pm
RE: [m0n0wall-committers] New changelog file, v1.22,snapshots[thread] Mar 20 2006, 6:52 pm
RE: RE: [m0n0wall-committers] New changelogfile, v1.22, snapshots[thread] Mar 21 2006, 7:02 pm
FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-06:11.ipsec (fwd)[thread] Mar 22 2006, 5:38 pm
Re: seeking feedback on new FAQ entry[thread] Mar 27 2006, 7:38 pm
Re: The effect of kick concurrent logins, radius_mac andmultiple http sessions[thread] Apr 21 2006, 9:07 pm
Re: Firewall + Captive portal Traffic limits[thread] Apr 23 2006, 3:11 pm
$1000 prize for FreeBSD 6.1 port of m0n0wall[thread] Jun 19 2006, 8:26 pm
Re: $1000 prize for FreeBSD 6.1 port ofm0n0wall[thread] Jun 20 2006, 6:52 pm
Re: Memory resident data[thread] Aug 15 2006, 7:51 pm
WRAP hardware for people working on 6.1 port[thread] Aug 25 2006, 10:09 pm
Prize for FreeBSD 6.1 port of m0n0wall doubled ($2000)[thread] Aug 27 2006, 4:25 pm
Re: 1.3a3 Wrap image development[thread] Oct 25 2006, 9:54 pm
Re: m0n0wall contest[thread] Nov 1 2006, 7:54 pm
Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b1 released[thread] Dec 17 2006, 12:17 am
Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b1 released[thread] Dec 17 2006, 8:39 pm
RE: RE: [Forged Sender] RE: [m0n0wall] Re: whydont we have forum?[thread] Jan 10 2007, 2:01 pm
Re: Add support for hardware button on WRAP[thread] Mar 3 2007, 10:56 pm
New concept paper[thread] Mar 17 2007, 9:31 pm
Re: New concept paper[thread] Mar 17 2007, 11:44 pm
New concept paper: architecture document translated intoEnglish[thread] Mar 31 2007, 7:31 pm
New concept/architecture: "m0n0AP" preview[thread] Jun 23 2007, 10:12 pm
Re: any 1.3 beta progress ?[thread] Jun 23 2007, 11:04 pm
Re: [m0n0wall] New concept/architecture: "m0n0AP" preview[thread] Jul 17 2007, 7:37 pm
Re: 1.3b2 - IP fragments not passed[thread] Jul 27 2007, 3:56 pm
Re: 1.3b2 - IP fragments not passed[thread] Jul 28 2007, 8:50 pm
Re: 1.3b2 - IP fragments not passed[thread] Jul 29 2007, 10:53 pm
Re: WPA Problem on 1.3b3[thread] Aug 11 2007, 9:55 am
Re: hostapd compile options[thread] Sep 24 2007, 6:40 pm
Re: question regarding new alix2 patches to sys/dev/usb/ehci_pci.c[thread] Oct 24 2007, 7:38 pm
Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3b5 and filtering bridge/traffic shaper on ALIX 2.1[thread] Dec 1 2007, 2:06 pm
Re: dnswatch commit[thread] Dec 15 2007, 8:56 pm
Re: Patch for Bellsouth/AT&T users[thread] Jan 4 2008, 8:50 am
Re: Patch for Bellsouth/AT&T users[thread] Jan 6 2008, 9:54 am
Re: Patch for Bellsouth/AT&T users[thread] Jan 8 2008, 7:04 pm
Re: default NTP server[thread] Feb 17 2008, 2:13 pm
Re: default NTP server[thread] Feb 17 2008, 2:21 pm
Re: mini_httpd update to provide support for chained (intermediate CA) certificates[thread] Feb 28 2008, 8:53 pm
Re: Captive Portal MAC Pass-Through + Radius Reauthentication[thread] May 3 2008, 8:45 pm
Re: Captive Portal MAC Pass-Through + Radius Reauthentication[thread] May 3 2008, 9:04 pm
Re: racoon asn1dn identifier problem[thread] May 14 2008, 9:25 pm
Re: console and rc.banner[thread] Jun 5 2008, 7:52 am
Re: console and rc.banner[thread] Jun 6 2008, 6:09 pm
Re: console and rc.banner[thread] Jun 6 2008, 7:14 pm
Re: Small bug in gui[thread] Jul 21 2008, 7:51 pm
Re: ALIX: Upgrade to 1.3.14 not (easy) possible[thread] Aug 25 2008, 10:13 pm
Re: PXE Booting: Multiple next-server and filename entries?[thread] Sep 22 2008, 7:20 pm
Re: Minor bug in system_routes.php and system_routes_edit.php[thread] Nov 25 2008, 10:26 pm
Re: PAP[thread] Feb 17 2009, 6:40 pm
Re: PAP[thread] Feb 17 2009, 6:45 pm
Re: cleanup/logout patch and RFC[thread] Sep 13 2009, 10:03 am
Re: Reason for Idle-Timeout[thread] Sep 22 2009, 1:09 pm
Re: VLANs in 1.3[thread] Dec 14 2009, 6:50 pm
Re: VLANs in 1.3[thread] Dec 14 2009, 7:15 pm
Re: Motherboard Monitoring[thread] Jan 4 2010, 7:50 pm
Re: cleanup/logout patch and RFC[thread] Apr 26 2010, 11:49 pm
Re: Repository/development issues[thread] Jul 14 2010, 7:00 pm
Re: Errors/Collisions with 1.8.0b472[thread] Jul 4 2011, 9:06 pm
Re: 1.8 r498 CP radius support[thread] Feb 21 2012, 6:00 pm
Re: Next config version[thread] Mar 21 2012, 5:02 pm
Re: [patch] adding cnames, mx-host and log to dnsmasq[thread] Nov 14 2013, 1:41 pm
Re: changelog[thread] Jan 13 2014, 1:34 pm
Re: changelog[thread] Jan 13 2014, 9:18 pm
Re: Something funny on the beta build site...[thread] Nov 4 2014, 9:10 pm