I'm putting together a list of things we want from the OS of choice
for 1.3, in no particular order of importance at this point.
* hardware compatibility (most importantly wired and wireless network
interfaces, but also anything/everything in general that's related to
* features as related to m0n0wall functionality (current and potential
future, minus things that are available and equally adequate in
anything and everything)
- firewalling software support (which sounds like, at this
point, will be "how well does it support pf?")
- IPsec support
- wireless features support
* familiarity of OS with current contributors
I read through all of the thread (which, minus most quoted material in
gmail's "print message" output, is 65 printed pages long!) but I'm
sure I've left out some things.