Hi Everyone ...
After a long time that i have enjoyed mostly with testing a personal
m0n0wall image i like to know whether anyone use a personal m0n0
system with a swap file system (on a hard drive). Anyone do that?
If i get everything working then i will do some changes like ...
- Kernel changes (disable unused and add drivers that i need)
- Useing Space in a Disk Array for logs, swap and config-file/s
- Add iir driver for ICP Vortex Raid Controllers
- Add support for network boot (for easy resting updated images).
- Some other things maybe too
I am not sure whether i let the os boot from a comact flash card or
a cdrom/floppy set (but i will make sure that the monowall box can
but if the tftpserver box is down or unreachable).
Feedback for that what i want to do is wanted ;)
Looking for Monowall Adjustment?