I'm still a week on holiday and I'm going to try to take some extra time
for m0n0wall development.
Some things that I want to integrate:
* WISPr location tags (radius)
* Have a look at some patches I got
* Addition of remaining timers (if an already authenticated user tries
to login again his remaining session-time should be displayed)
* Serialization of CP database instead of rereading/writing every entry
* Dumping of 'ipfw show' into array to decrease kernel table overhead
I'm also trying to investigate a CP crash that has been reported by Lee
Sharp but I still need some more answers to track it down more deeply
and I'm going to make a 'DEBUG' version of the firmware. Any one having
this same problem can report it directly to me.
Issue: At some point CP doesn't seem to respond any more. No new
authentication requests can be done. Already authenticated users still
have access to the internet. So its NOT related to a full m0n0wall
I also had a very fast look at the new ipsec-tools features and I think
there is a lot of work that can be done at this one.
I'm not making any promises but I'll see what I can do in this half
VERY USEFULL suggestions are also welcome.
I'm not focusing at 6.1 development yet (because Dinesh is doing a way
too good job at this one ;) ) and I don't have enough time for that.