I already started programming the new M0n0wall RADIUS framework which will
be more powerfull then the current and way to difficult
radius_accounting.inc & radius_authentication.inc pages.
One of the additions:
1) Gigawords (depends on IPF, anybody knows what the maximum bytes are
in IPF (>4GB?))
2) Different Terminate Causes (User Request/Idle Timeout/Session
3) Easier adding of new radius attributes
4) Introduction of new variable in the authentication failure page ->
Reply message on login failure with possible reason of failure.
5) User requested logout (will be added later)
If all goes well (with the help of Manuel and or Dinesh Nair) it will be
ready end of July.
Jonathan De Graeve