There is something really odd happening with my m0n0wall and I would
like to know if anyone here has faced the same kind of problem.
I use it for the wireless network authentication. Basically, I'm using
its internal user database of version b9 (captive portal). I put 200
ips for the wireless network, which should be ok since we have about
50 mobile devices. The problem I am having is that after some time of
use, new mobile devices wont get any ip from the DHCP server on
m0n0wall. The lease time is not high, and I can check that are still
lots of free leeses that could be used. The odd thing is that if I
turn the access point off and switch it on again, everything starts
working normally again. You may say its the AP, but I tried another
one and still have the same problem after 2-3 days of use. I tried
both Linksys WRT54g, and now Cisco Tsunami.