Messages from Joe Lagreca

How to get interfaces talking to each other?[thread] Jun 29 2004, 6:18 am
Re: Help passing traffic from LAN to OPT1[thread] Jun 29 2004, 9:38 pm
Re: Another feature request[thread] Jun 30 2004, 7:21 pm
Re: Help passing traffic from LAN to OPT1[thread] Jul 1 2004, 8:25 am
Re: Help passing traffic from LAN to OPT1[thread] Jul 9 2004, 8:22 am
Re: Help passing traffic from LAN to OPT1[thread] Jul 10 2004, 9:45 am
Re: Help passing traffic from LAN to OPT1[thread] Jul 10 2004, 10:13 am
Re: Help passing traffic from LAN to OPT1[thread] Jul 10 2004, 8:54 pm
SNMP over IPSEC VPN possible?[thread] Jul 14 2004, 5:04 am
Re: SNMP over IPSEC VPN possible?[thread] Jul 14 2004, 7:28 pm
Re: SNMP over IPSEC VPN possible?[thread] Jul 14 2004, 9:56 pm
Re: how to acces my webpages from my lan ?[thread] Jul 22 2004, 6:27 pm
P2P and other filesharing throttling?[thread] Jul 23 2004, 9:40 am
Re: Need configuration settings for OPT1 (and bonus WLAN question)[thread] Jul 25 2004, 1:30 am
HowTo multiple IP adresses on my WAN?[thread] Aug 4 2004, 12:38 am
Re: HowTo multiple IP adresses on my WAN?[thread] Aug 5 2004, 8:13 pm
Re: HowTo multiple IP adresses on my WAN?[thread] Aug 5 2004, 10:44 pm
Nat behind a NAT a bad idea?[thread] Aug 6 2004, 7:59 pm
Re: Nat behind a NAT a bad idea?[thread] Aug 6 2004, 8:53 pm
Re: Nat behind a NAT a bad idea?[thread] Aug 6 2004, 9:37 pm
Re: Nat behind a NAT a bad idea?[thread] Aug 9 2004, 1:28 am
Re: Nat behind a NAT a bad idea?[thread] Aug 9 2004, 9:01 pm
WRAP vs Soekris???[thread] Aug 9 2004, 9:53 pm
Re: Full IPv6[thread] Aug 10 2004, 7:24 pm
m0n0 and TiVo multi-room viewing over vpn[thread] Aug 10 2004, 10:37 pm
Feature request to move firewall rules[thread] Aug 11 2004, 6:44 pm
Re: RE: Blocking Web addresses[thread] Aug 12 2004, 10:34 pm
PPTP server to watch olympics?[thread] Aug 15 2004, 8:49 am
PPTP server to watch olympics?[thread] Aug 15 2004, 11:28 pm
Curious IP conflict problem[thread] Aug 17 2004, 7:58 pm
Re: Curious IP conflict problem[thread] Aug 17 2004, 8:10 pm
Irregularities pinging from m0n0 and internal network...[thread] Aug 17 2004, 11:27 pm
How to subnet OPT1 and still offer DHCP for each subnet?[thread] Aug 18 2004, 7:23 am
Suggestion: New option for rule movement.[thread] Aug 18 2004, 9:15 am
Re: Re: How to subnet OPT1 and still offer DHCP for each subnet?[thread] Aug 18 2004, 7:00 pm
Re: Re: [ Tom's hardware MonoWall, Just for the fun of it...[thread] Aug 18 2004, 7:01 pm
Re: How to subnet OPT1 and still offer DHCP for each subnet?[thread] Aug 18 2004, 8:59 pm
Re: Re: Re: How to subnet OPT1 and still offer DHCP for each subnet?[thread] Aug 20 2004, 7:16 am
Re: Re: How to subnet OPT1 and still offer DHCP for each subnet?[thread] Aug 20 2004, 7:25 am
Re: Re: How to subnet OPT1 and still offer DHCP for each subnet?[thread] Aug 20 2004, 7:14 pm
Re: WRT54G hardware support[thread] Sep 13 2004, 7:49 am
m0n0wall to Netscreen IPSEC VPN?[thread] Sep 17 2004, 8:37 pm
Re: m0n0wall to Netscreen IPSEC VPN?[thread] Sep 18 2004, 1:51 am
Re: OT: IRC channel[thread] Sep 22 2004, 5:55 pm
Re: New Soekris Hardware[thread] Sep 23 2004, 1:52 am
Soekris 4501 QoS problems?[thread] Sep 23 2004, 8:57 am
Soekris vs. WRAP and other m0n0 hardware solutions...[thread] Sep 23 2004, 9:06 am
Re: Soekris vs. WRAP and other m0n0 hardware solutions...[thread] Sep 23 2004, 9:26 am
Re: Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110[thread] Sep 24 2004, 1:04 am
Re: Multiple subnets on the LAN interface[thread] Sep 24 2004, 1:11 am
Re: Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110[thread] Sep 24 2004, 2:09 am
Re: Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110[thread] Sep 24 2004, 2:10 am
Re: Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110[thread] Sep 24 2004, 4:18 am
Re: Using m0n0wall on a Nokia IP110[thread] Sep 24 2004, 4:48 am
Re: Soekris vs. WRAP and other m0n0 hardware solutions...[thread] Sep 24 2004, 8:12 pm
Re: Configuration Save filename[thread] Oct 5 2004, 9:22 pm
Re: Nokia IP110 or IP120[thread] Oct 19 2004, 3:32 am
Question about DNS forwarder...[thread] Oct 26 2004, 6:45 pm
Re: Feature request - vnstat[thread] Nov 4 2004, 7:17 am
Re: SMTP redirection for wireless hotspot[thread] Nov 9 2004, 11:37 pm
rule functionality clarification[thread] Nov 20 2004, 4:51 am
Re: rule functionality clarification[thread] Nov 20 2004, 7:26 pm
Re: 8 (or more) port[thread] Apr 13 2005, 3:00 am
Re: RE: m0n0wall on Nokia[thread] May 11 2005, 1:05 am
Re: RE: m0n0wall on Nokia[thread] May 12 2005, 6:15 pm
Re: Web based management from WAN[thread] May 25 2005, 6:04 pm
Re: Rack Mount m0n0wall - Michael Bachmann[thread] Jun 14 2005, 5:12 am
IPSEC packet loss after selecting Prefer old IPsec SAs[thread] Sep 23 2005, 4:25 am
Suggestions for multiple WAN connections?[thread] Sep 23 2005, 8:14 pm
Re: What to do with an old Sonicwall?[thread] Oct 6 2005, 1:01 am
Re: install problem on compaq 6150e could not find primary volume description.[thread] Oct 19 2005, 12:06 am
Re: install problem on compaq 6150e could not find pri mary volume description.[thread] Oct 19 2005, 12:24 am
Re: Upgrade from 1.11 to 1.2[thread] Oct 24 2005, 8:10 pm
Re: New Firefox...[thread] Dec 8 2005, 12:52 am
Re: VoIP Priority on "Mobile" system?[thread] Mar 13 2006, 9:17 pm
Re: VoIP Priority on "Mobile" system?[thread] Mar 15 2006, 12:06 am
NAT IPsec possible?[thread] Apr 12 2006, 6:24 am
What is the "Pre-shared keys" tab for?[thread] Apr 12 2006, 6:40 am
Possible to do one way IPsec?[thread] Apr 12 2006, 6:55 am
Block IP range at m0n0wall via a list?[thread] Apr 12 2006, 7:03 am
Re: Possible to do one way IPsec?[thread] Apr 12 2006, 5:28 pm
Re: Possible to do one way IPsec?[thread] Apr 12 2006, 6:28 pm
Re: External AP vs Internal card?[thread] May 1 2006, 6:56 pm
Re: ping[thread] Jun 5 2006, 7:36 am
Re: m0n0wall vs Linksys etc...[thread] Jun 15 2006, 7:45 am
Re: Unable To Determine Why Outbound SMTP Does Not Work[thread] Oct 23 2006, 7:33 pm
Re: Nokia and 1.3x[thread] Jan 10 2007, 8:19 pm
m0n0wall and frame relay?[thread] Jan 23 2007, 9:32 pm
Cannot ping hosts across PPTP vpn reliably[thread] Jan 26 2007, 11:38 pm
Re: Cannot ping hosts across PPTP vpn reliably[thread] Jan 27 2007, 7:15 am
IPSEC vpn to Sonicwall stops working[thread] Feb 24 2007, 9:03 pm
DNS resolution over IPSEC VPN?[thread] Feb 27 2007, 2:20 am
Re: DNS resolution over IPSEC VPN?[thread] Feb 27 2007, 6:56 am
Re: DNS resolution over IPSEC VPN?[thread] Mar 1 2007, 12:57 am
Re: 1.23 released[thread] Mar 11 2007, 7:14 pm
Windows 2003 domain over VPN MTU issues...[thread] Apr 4 2007, 12:07 am
Re: Windows 2003 domain over VPN MTU issues...[thread] Apr 4 2007, 8:44 am
Traffic shaper limits?[thread] Apr 17 2007, 3:34 am
Re: Traffic shaper limits?[thread] Apr 17 2007, 5:23 am
Re: Windows 2003 domain over VPN MTU issues...[thread] Jun 6 2007, 10:30 pm