Messages from S Ai

Re: Downloading the firmware from the m0n0wall[thread] Feb 11 2005, 6:24 am
dialup VPN[thread] Feb 26 2005, 9:02 am
Re: dialup VPN[thread] Feb 28 2005, 7:28 am
Re: dialup VPN[thread] Mar 2 2005, 2:40 pm
Re: Sloooow bootup on Via Epia board?[thread] Mar 3 2005, 6:40 am
PRTG Traffic Grapher 4[thread] Mar 19 2005, 10:33 am
Re: icsa certified[thread] Mar 26 2005, 2:20 pm
Re: icsa certified[thread] Mar 29 2005, 9:18 am
Re: anti-spam appliance?[thread] Mar 29 2005, 10:02 am
Re: another FreeBSD 4.10 vs. 5.3 comparison[thread] Mar 29 2005, 10:09 am
ping to DMZ[thread] Mar 29 2005, 10:16 am
Re: Mobile IPSEC VPN Problems[thread] Mar 29 2005, 1:52 pm
Re: Re[2]: another FreeBSD 4.10 vs. 5.3 comparison[thread] Mar 29 2005, 2:57 pm
Re: ping to DMZ[thread] Mar 30 2005, 8:16 am
Re: Diagnostic System Logs :another quick question[thread] Mar 30 2005, 9:21 am
Re: Feature request[thread] Apr 4 2005, 8:48 am
Re: DMZ problem with Grandstream VoIP devices[thread] Apr 4 2005, 9:38 am
Re: DMZ problem with Grandstream VoIP devices[thread] Apr 5 2005, 8:36 am
Re: Limit of VPN Clients[thread] Apr 27 2005, 2:57 pm
Re: Limit of VPN Clients[thread] Apr 27 2005, 3:32 pm
Re: Problem accessing NATed services by private IP on Wireless Network[thread] Apr 27 2005, 3:47 pm
Re: Problem accessing NATed services by private IP on Wireless Network[thread] Apr 29 2005, 12:06 pm
Re: record flashcard image[thread] Apr 30 2005, 1:39 pm
Re: Packets blocked for seemingly no reason[thread] May 2 2005, 11:40 am
Re: [Fwd: Cisco SIP phones][thread] May 12 2005, 12:06 pm
Re: [Fwd: Cisco SIP phones][thread] May 13 2005, 10:03 am
Re: Syslogd Help[thread] May 14 2005, 9:15 am
Re: same public ip wan interface & mail server[thread] May 16 2005, 10:07 am
dhcp out of ip addresses[thread] May 31 2005, 3:42 pm
Re: dhcp out of ip addresses[thread] Jun 1 2005, 12:08 pm
Re: dhcp out of ip addresses[thread] Jun 1 2005, 12:16 pm
Re: Possible set up and configuration ?[thread] Jun 1 2005, 12:17 pm
Re: Two external interfaces?[thread] Jun 1 2005, 12:23 pm
Re: Running m0n0wall behind existing router[thread] Jun 2 2005, 1:57 pm
Re: Possible set up and configuration ?[thread] Jun 3 2005, 8:25 am
simple snmp client[thread] Jun 3 2005, 9:33 am
Re: Running m0n0wall behind existing router[thread] Jun 3 2005, 1:58 pm
Re: Running m0n0wall behind existing router[thread] Jun 3 2005, 2:02 pm
Re: Public webservers behind monowall[thread] Jun 3 2005, 3:03 pm
Re: simple snmp client[thread] Jun 4 2005, 7:27 am
feature request - console for PC[thread] Jun 6 2005, 3:28 pm
Re: Shaping Outbound Traffic in 1.2b8 Bridged Mode not working[thread] Jun 6 2005, 3:39 pm
Re: Firewall rule to block Messenger?[thread] Jun 7 2005, 8:45 am
Re: Traffic shaper question[thread] Jun 7 2005, 10:47 am
Re: Help with monowall with a bridge[thread] Jun 7 2005, 12:08 pm
Re: Cannot get OPT1 setup[thread] Jun 7 2005, 12:18 pm
Re: Traffic Shaper Stats?[thread] Jun 11 2005, 11:53 am
Re: Traffic Shaping[thread] Jun 13 2005, 4:46 pm
Re: trafic shaper HOW TO??[thread] Jun 15 2005, 5:19 am
Re: Serial Support Generic-pc ?[thread] Jun 20 2005, 3:04 pm
Re: m0n0wall + Snort[thread] Jun 21 2005, 11:27 am
Re: Dynamic Shaping Problem[thread] Jun 21 2005, 1:26 pm
feature request: VIA C3 nehemiah support[thread] Jun 21 2005, 2:30 pm
Re: Share Bandwith Evenly on LAN - Virtual Pipes & Queues[thread] Jun 23 2005, 7:35 am
Re: Public webservers behind monowall[thread] Jun 24 2005, 7:20 am
Re: Logging outbound DNS queries[thread] Jun 25 2005, 7:22 am
Re: Magic Shaper not share evenly[thread] Jun 25 2005, 7:31 am
Re: Per Ip bandwidth control[thread] Jun 27 2005, 8:58 am
shaper queues[thread] Jun 27 2005, 12:52 pm
Re: secondary IP, vlans and routing[thread] Jul 4 2005, 7:40 am
Re: M0n0Wall and Asterisk[thread] Jul 9 2005, 8:52 am
Re: m0n0wall 1.2b9 IPSec issue[thread] Jul 15 2005, 10:46 am
Re: Writing a file CF Card[thread] Jul 16 2005, 7:09 am
Re: m0n0wall 1.2b9 IPSec issue[thread] Jul 18 2005, 10:38 am
Re: Advanced Outbound NAT[thread] Jul 25 2005, 12:42 pm
Re: citrix metaframe client, and latency?[thread] Jul 26 2005, 4:24 pm
Re: Maximum No. of Interfaces.[thread] Jul 30 2005, 8:14 am
Re: Traffic Shaping[thread] Aug 4 2005, 8:35 am
Re: gif tunneling[thread] Aug 13 2005, 7:50 am
Re: Asterisk behind DMZ w/ traffic shaper[thread] Aug 15 2005, 11:53 am
Re: m0n0wall / span port[thread] Aug 18 2005, 8:31 am
Re: Problem / BUG with Traffic shape?[thread] Aug 19 2005, 9:21 am
Re: Problem / BUG with Traffic shape?[thread] Aug 19 2005, 3:38 pm
Re: multiheaded hydra[thread] Aug 20 2005, 7:38 am
Re: Traffic shaping HOWTO[thread] Aug 22 2005, 8:48 am
Re: Problem / BUG with Traffic shape?[thread] Aug 22 2005, 12:11 pm
Re: Feature request[thread] Aug 23 2005, 8:54 am
OT: iperf[thread] Aug 27 2005, 9:23 am
Re: OT: iperf[thread] Aug 27 2005, 3:15 pm
Re: Traffic shaping rule for VoIP question?[thread] Aug 29 2005, 7:14 am
why different images?[thread] Aug 29 2005, 8:00 am
Re: Router UMTS GPRS ADSL[thread] Aug 29 2005, 8:57 am
Re: detection[thread] Aug 29 2005, 12:04 pm
Re: Traffic shaping rule for VoIP question?[thread] Aug 29 2005, 12:21 pm
Re: Question on how to tunnel IP address[thread] Aug 29 2005, 1:12 pm
Re: Linux Monitoring Software (Was: Monitoring Total Bandwidth)[thread] Aug 30 2005, 8:43 am
Re: Traffic shaping[thread] Aug 30 2005, 12:02 pm
Re: Traffic shaping[thread] Aug 31 2005, 7:05 am
Re: Traffic shaping[thread] Sep 1 2005, 10:10 am
Re: maximum download size per day[thread] Sep 2 2005, 8:27 am
Re: Log Entry question[thread] Sep 3 2005, 8:02 am
Re: Our enhancements to m0n0wall - coming soon .... (it is alive)[thread] Sep 3 2005, 8:28 am
private lan on WAN interface[thread] Sep 6 2005, 3:49 pm
Re: private lan on WAN interface[thread] Sep 7 2005, 3:43 pm
Re: NAT issues..[thread] Sep 8 2005, 7:03 am
Re: Stop traffic at certain hour.[thread] Sep 8 2005, 8:32 am
Re: private lan on WAN interface[thread] Sep 8 2005, 3:22 pm
Re: private lan on WAN interface[thread] Sep 9 2005, 1:32 pm
Re: private lan on WAN interface[thread] Sep 9 2005, 1:34 pm
Re: What's the best to look for in CF to ide? Or ones to avoid?[thread] Sep 12 2005, 8:00 am
Re: Traffic Shaping Problem[thread] Sep 14 2005, 9:09 am
Re: 425: Can't build data connection: Connetion Refused[thread] Sep 14 2005, 9:56 am
Re: System Log File[thread] Sep 14 2005, 12:00 pm
Re: Traffic Shaping Problem[thread] Sep 15 2005, 10:49 am
Re: newbie question[thread] Sep 21 2005, 3:26 pm
Re: Windows IPSEC client[thread] Sep 22 2005, 8:50 am
Re: m0n0wall testing site[thread] Sep 24 2005, 8:51 am
Re: Feature requests[thread] Sep 24 2005, 2:25 pm
Re: Traffic Shaping - I'm Confused[thread] Sep 26 2005, 7:01 am
Re: Re: Traffic Shaping - I'm Confused[thread] Sep 26 2005, 10:46 am
Re: Padlock[thread] Sep 30 2005, 9:49 am
Re: 1-to-1 nat with Traffic shaper and blocked ports[thread] Sep 30 2005, 10:02 am
Re: QOS for VOIP[thread] Sep 30 2005, 4:51 pm
Re: Trafficshaper does not exactly what I want (Speed problem)[thread] Oct 1 2005, 11:43 am
Re: Re: Trafficshaper does not exactly what I want (Speed problem)[thread] Oct 1 2005, 2:46 pm
Re: M0n0wall on Cisco PIX 515 hardware.[thread] Oct 4 2005, 11:49 am
Re: traffic shaping / firewall issues with 1.11 and 1.2b10[thread] Oct 10 2005, 7:48 am
Re: Shaping scenario - possible with m0n0wall?[thread] Oct 10 2005, 9:39 am
Re: monowall HTTP ports on LAN side ?!?!*%# Im a n00b[thread] Oct 12 2005, 11:49 am
Re: The future[thread] Oct 14 2005, 7:20 am
Re: Just Mac to get traffic out the door?[thread] Oct 15 2005, 6:43 am
Re: Optimization for VOIP[thread] Oct 19 2005, 6:56 am
Re: Ethernet Cards and Appliances[thread] Oct 20 2005, 8:15 am
Re: Failed m0n0wall implementation, need help...[thread] Oct 20 2005, 8:33 am
Re: Optimization for VOIP[thread] Oct 20 2005, 9:31 am
Re: File system full error messages.[thread] Oct 21 2005, 7:05 am
Re: Another Crazy Question, Connection Failover?[thread] Oct 21 2005, 7:07 am
Re: Optimization for VOIP[thread] Oct 21 2005, 11:39 am
Re: Re: Optimization for VOIP[thread] Oct 26 2005, 5:07 am
Re: NIC Compatability[thread] Oct 28 2005, 9:12 am
Re: monowall HTTP ports on LAN side ?!?!*%# Im a n00b[thread] Oct 31 2005, 5:39 am
Re: Routring and nat + LPT LED control[thread] Oct 31 2005, 6:23 am
Re: Traffic Shaping - Prioritze IPSEC Packets?[thread] Oct 31 2005, 6:30 am
Re: Wishlist --> GUI --> Mount options - Good/Bad? (Comments?)[thread] Nov 8 2005, 7:33 am
Re: Dynamic Routing images[thread] Nov 11 2005, 12:29 pm
Re: firewall lets ports pass although blocked[thread] Nov 12 2005, 7:37 am
Re: Webmin and Monowall[thread] Nov 15 2005, 7:41 am
Re: m0n0wall reboots when I press save button[thread] Nov 15 2005, 7:48 am
voip traffic shaping[thread] Nov 15 2005, 8:04 am
Re: Multiple Vulnerability Issues in Implementations of ISAKMP Protocol[thread] Nov 17 2005, 8:01 am
Re: Comparison with cisco PIX 506e[thread] Nov 19 2005, 10:22 am
Re: 2 Networks[thread] Nov 19 2005, 10:46 am
Re: m0n0wall DNS[thread] Nov 19 2005, 11:01 am
Re: Comparison with cisco PIX 506e[thread] Nov 22 2005, 6:18 am
Re: m0n0wall ram usage...[thread] Nov 25 2005, 11:35 am
1.2 custom image[thread] Nov 25 2005, 11:44 am
Re: 1.2 custom image[thread] Nov 25 2005, 12:13 pm
Re: Traffic shaping with 1.2, and bridge between WAN and OPT1[thread] Nov 25 2005, 12:46 pm
Re: 1.2 custom image[thread] Nov 25 2005, 12:53 pm
multiple pings[thread] Nov 26 2005, 7:59 am
Re: 1.2 custom image[thread] Nov 26 2005, 11:17 am
Re: multiple pings[thread] Nov 26 2005, 12:39 pm
Re: 1.2 custom image[thread] Nov 28 2005, 10:14 am
Re: Multiple subnets on the WAN interface[thread] Nov 29 2005, 9:39 am
Re: newbie opening ports[thread] Nov 30 2005, 6:40 am
Re: R: R: WRT54GS[thread] Dec 1 2005, 11:04 am
Re: use of traffic shaper to limite p2p software.[thread] Dec 2 2005, 8:35 am
Re: Traffic Shaper Question (sharing bandwidth)[thread] Dec 5 2005, 8:59 am
Re: m0n0Wall and NFS[thread] Dec 7 2005, 6:44 am
pptp on WAN[thread] Dec 9 2005, 10:44 am
Re: Robust enough for heavy duty?[thread] Dec 15 2005, 12:59 pm
Re: Traffic shaping, VoIP delays[thread] Dec 16 2005, 8:17 am
Re: Traffic shaping, VoIP delays[thread] Dec 17 2005, 12:50 pm
Re: Compact Flash Adapters for PC installation[thread] Dec 17 2005, 1:55 pm
Re: Compact Flash Adapters for PC installation[thread] Dec 17 2005, 2:19 pm
Re: Backup through Monowall stops after an hour..........[thread] Dec 20 2005, 12:23 pm
Re: Re: Ask about M0nowall install[thread] Dec 21 2005, 2:32 pm
Re: axentra email server problems[thread] Dec 22 2005, 7:28 am
Re: axentra email server problems[thread] Dec 22 2005, 7:51 am
Re: occassional stalling[thread] Dec 22 2005, 9:07 am
Re: Different networks on OPT1[thread] Dec 22 2005, 10:03 am
Re: general configuration question (hardware, 2 public ip's)[thread] Dec 24 2005, 7:19 am
test. pls ignore[thread] Dec 24 2005, 7:44 am
Re: Internal routing protols[thread] Dec 29 2005, 7:23 am
Re: Enabling SWAP[thread] Jan 5 2006, 7:09 am
Re: Assistance needed setting up m0n0wall[thread] Jan 5 2006, 7:19 am
Re: Watchdog, NIC problem.[thread] Jan 6 2006, 9:09 am
Re: Vonage Issues[thread] Jan 9 2006, 9:05 am
Re: Watchdog, NIC problem.[thread] Jan 9 2006, 9:27 am
Re: Re: Ask about installation monowall 1.2[thread] Jan 13 2006, 8:28 am
bridge and shaper (again)[thread] Jan 13 2006, 1:53 pm
Re: Priority for VOIP packets[thread] Jan 17 2006, 11:59 am
Re: possibility of a dns server ?[thread] Jan 17 2006, 12:34 pm
Re: Public IP on Lan Side[thread] Jan 18 2006, 8:28 am
Re: m0n0wall blocking outgoing tftp connections[thread] Jan 19 2006, 7:14 am
Re: IDS[thread] Jan 26 2006, 2:20 pm
tracking down ip[thread] Jan 26 2006, 2:25 pm
Re: tracking down ip[thread] Jan 26 2006, 3:43 pm
Re: Logs spammed...[thread] Jan 28 2006, 7:00 am
Re: DNS - idea[thread] Jan 28 2006, 7:16 am
Re: cannot assign gateway/external modem/subnets...[thread] Jan 28 2006, 7:45 am
Re: Help with Traffic Shaping[thread] Feb 1 2006, 6:45 am
ipsec hardware acceleration[thread] Feb 4 2006, 10:54 am
Re: Intel Nic Trouble[thread] Feb 16 2006, 6:01 am
Re: Problem with public IP address in internal network[thread] Feb 17 2006, 6:47 am
Re: Question about fw rules and interfaces.[thread] Feb 17 2006, 9:27 am
Re: Question about fw rules and interfaces.[thread] Feb 17 2006, 9:32 am
Re: Bug??[thread] Feb 20 2006, 11:18 am
Re: Bug??[thread] Feb 20 2006, 11:42 am
Re: Name resolution problem on Lan[thread] Feb 20 2006, 11:46 am
Re: Bug??[thread] Feb 20 2006, 12:52 pm
Re: Ping from WAN[thread] Feb 21 2006, 7:30 am
PPTP on 1.2[thread] Feb 21 2006, 10:56 am
Re: Time reported wrong in syslog.[thread] Feb 23 2006, 6:18 am
blocked outgoing legit traffic[thread] Feb 23 2006, 7:11 am
Re: Using m0n0wall as a QoS bridge?[thread] Feb 23 2006, 8:11 am
Re: How to setup VPN correctly[thread] Feb 23 2006, 8:17 am
Re: Probably completely OT but here goes (was Re: m0n0wall throughput)[thread] Feb 23 2006, 9:12 am
Re: inbound rules[thread] Feb 23 2006, 10:01 am
Re: inbound rules[thread] Feb 24 2006, 10:46 am
Re: Failing at the first step[thread] Mar 1 2006, 12:02 pm
Re: Failing at the first step[thread] Mar 2 2006, 8:55 am
Re: Setting up NAT or FireWall-Rules[thread] Mar 3 2006, 6:43 am
Re: Setting up NAT or FireWall-Rules[thread] Mar 3 2006, 11:07 am
Re: monowall and asynch[thread] Mar 3 2006, 11:19 am
Re: More VoIP Traffic Shaping Questions[thread] Mar 4 2006, 6:21 am
Re: How flexible is M0n0Wall?[thread] Mar 11 2006, 8:53 am
Re: h.323[thread] Mar 11 2006, 9:00 am
Re: m0n0wall blocks incoming UDP 500[thread] Mar 13 2006, 10:50 am
Re: noobie questions[thread] Mar 16 2006, 7:46 am
Re: DMZ woes[thread] Mar 17 2006, 9:39 am
Re: problem going out from my dmz[thread] Mar 17 2006, 10:52 am
Re: More VoIP Traffic Shaping Questions[thread] Mar 17 2006, 11:42 am
Re: DMZ woes[thread] Mar 18 2006, 7:19 am
Re: noobie questions[thread] Mar 18 2006, 11:34 am
Re: IPSEC Encryption Policy[thread] Mar 22 2006, 11:35 am
Re: IPSEC Encryption Policy[thread] Mar 22 2006, 11:39 am
Re: Re: Trafficshaper does not exactly what I want (Speed problem)[thread] Mar 22 2006, 11:50 am
sessions increase[thread] Mar 24 2006, 8:38 am
Re: setting up a dmz[thread] Mar 24 2006, 2:41 pm
Re: Optimum traffic shaper upload/download rate[thread] Apr 12 2006, 9:47 am
Re: Block IP range at m0n0wall via a list?[thread] Apr 13 2006, 9:38 am
Re: In/out errors[thread] Apr 18 2006, 2:12 pm
Re: Re: p2p limiter[thread] Apr 18 2006, 2:30 pm
Re: Feature Request - CF writes counter[thread] Apr 26 2006, 7:38 am
Re: Can't get it working[thread] Apr 26 2006, 7:44 am
Re: Why am I blocking legitimate packets?[thread] Apr 26 2006, 8:33 am
Re: Whats wrong I need some help plz!!![thread] Apr 26 2006, 10:45 am
Re: Whats wrong I need some help plz!!![thread] Apr 27 2006, 9:11 am
Re: Traffic Shaping question (Pipe within pipe?)[thread] May 2 2006, 7:15 am
Re: Traffic Shaping[thread] Jun 21 2006, 7:36 am
Re: How to use serial port Com1 on Generic PC[thread] Jun 22 2006, 12:12 pm
Re: Inbound ping fails as soon as I ping out to that host[thread] Jul 24 2006, 3:41 pm
Re: traffic shaping and viop[thread] Jul 25 2006, 2:59 pm
Re: Strange Firewall Behavior[thread] Jul 25 2006, 3:31 pm
Re: VoIP voice quality surprise[thread] Aug 5 2006, 12:27 pm
Re: Cannot get IP from DHCP. Need help.[thread] Aug 12 2006, 11:27 am
Re: Multiple public subnets[thread] Sep 30 2006, 7:15 am
Re: Re: Is this rule correct ?[thread] Oct 31 2006, 5:52 am
Re: ftp error (425 can not open data connection)[thread] Nov 1 2006, 6:15 am
Re: System Log[thread] Nov 2 2006, 1:41 pm
Re: Proper traffic shaping setup across two instances of m0n0wall?[thread] Nov 4 2006, 1:09 pm
Adding MAC filter to monowall[thread] Nov 25 2006, 12:09 pm
Re: Host in DMZ cannot use service at LAN.[thread] Nov 27 2006, 5:28 pm
Re: Using a USB Stick[thread] Dec 5 2006, 7:11 am
Re: ipchange[thread] Dec 12 2006, 9:17 am
Re: Accessing optional network from LAN[thread] Dec 13 2006, 12:11 pm
Re: Problems with proftpd[thread] Dec 13 2006, 12:35 pm
Re: unable to get out[thread] Dec 13 2006, 5:57 pm
Re: ipchange[thread] Dec 13 2006, 6:50 pm
Re: DMZ and public IP[thread] Dec 13 2006, 7:24 pm
Re: Is my M0n0 flooded with incoming requests?[thread] Dec 14 2006, 9:40 am
Re: SV: [Spam] Re: Is my M0n0 flooded with incoming requests?[thread] Dec 14 2006, 6:40 pm
Re: Another Hardware Question[thread] Dec 16 2006, 11:12 am
Re: Beta 1.3b1 Unusual Firewall Log Entries Since Upgrade[thread] Dec 18 2006, 11:38 am
Re: Beta 1.3b1 Unusual Firewall Log Entries Since Upgrade[thread] Dec 19 2006, 6:51 am
Re: Message in log Monowall.[thread] Dec 21 2006, 6:30 am
Re: Bypassing dhcp assigned dns servers[thread] Dec 22 2006, 5:45 am
Re: traffic shaper[thread] Dec 30 2006, 6:47 am
Re: traffic shaper[thread] Dec 30 2006, 1:55 pm
Re: best version and future for WRAP[thread] Jan 6 2007, 7:35 am
Re: Hangs?[thread] Jan 13 2007, 12:08 pm
Re: Firewall rule[thread] Jan 17 2007, 7:02 am
Re: Mapping through Multiple external IP[thread] Jan 18 2007, 7:41 am
Re: m0n0wall needs occasional reboot?[thread] Jan 21 2007, 4:00 am
Re: WAN Gateway Missing, can't ping beyond m0n0wall[thread] Jan 23 2007, 8:22 am
Re: WAN Gateway Missing, can't ping beyond m0n0wall[thread] Jan 23 2007, 7:00 pm
Re: Killing all P2P traffic? How?[thread] Jan 26 2007, 8:30 am
Re: Re: sai -->NNTP Traffic shaping rules[thread] Jan 28 2007, 2:35 am
Re: Inbound (downloaded) traffic is not being shaped at all[thread] Jan 29 2007, 5:17 am
Re: Firewall problem[thread] Feb 5 2007, 1:48 pm
Re: Firewall problem[thread] Feb 5 2007, 5:19 pm
Re: Re: Is it normal?[thread] Feb 9 2007, 1:53 pm
Re: m0n0snort[thread] Feb 15 2007, 7:19 am
Re: Loss of 3mbps bandwidth using 1.3b2[thread] Feb 21 2007, 11:42 am
Re: m0n0mirror test[thread] Feb 27 2007, 10:00 am
Re: Image with more possible connections[thread] Mar 4 2007, 4:44 pm
Re: M0n0wall performance question[thread] Mar 4 2007, 4:49 pm
Re: Please send me firewall rules most used[thread] Apr 26 2007, 7:55 am
multiple users access external PPTP server[thread] May 23 2007, 1:02 pm
Re: Firewall virus protection?[thread] Nov 15 2007, 6:08 am
Re: Firewall virus protection?[thread] Nov 15 2007, 8:28 am
Re: Ticket Printer Project[thread] Jan 2 2008, 7:40 am
Re: hard reset required on soekris box when connecting via xp[thread] May 19 2008, 7:03 am
Re: Help with setup[thread] May 25 2008, 2:08 am
Re: Possible security break? DNS injection or ?[thread] Jun 28 2008, 7:59 pm
Re: Firewall not respecting rules ?!?[thread] Jul 21 2008, 3:55 pm
Re: Firewall not respecting rules ?!?[thread] Jul 21 2008, 3:57 pm
Re: transparent firewall w/ router[thread] Jul 23 2008, 7:06 pm
Re: transparent firewall w/ router[thread] Aug 5 2008, 1:41 pm
Re: Future plans after 1.3?[thread] Dec 7 2009, 1:13 pm