Messages from Alex M

Mono and FreeRadius 1_1_0 login errors[thread] Mar 12 2006, 8:05 pm
1.22b Image for WRAP Board[thread] Mar 14 2006, 4:12 am
debuging of captive portal[thread] Mar 23 2006, 7:53 pm
RE: debuging of captive portal[thread] Mar 23 2006, 9:54 pm
RE: Monitor and Manage multiple M0n0's[thread] Apr 4 2006, 3:59 am
User Managment[thread] Apr 4 2006, 9:14 pm
Sort of multiple VPN Hybrid for Captive Portal[thread] Apr 16 2006, 9:07 pm
Bloking NetBios[thread] Apr 16 2006, 10:00 pm
RE: Bloking NetBios[thread] Apr 16 2006, 11:07 pm
RE: Bloking NetBios[thread] Apr 16 2006, 11:17 pm
RE: Bloking NetBios[thread] Apr 16 2006, 11:33 pm
RE: Bloking NetBios[thread] Apr 17 2006, 12:00 am
RE: Bloking NetBios[thread] Apr 17 2006, 12:21 am
Shared files are avalible even when user is not authenticated by CP[thread] Aug 12 2006, 6:43 pm
RE: Shared files are avalible even when user is not authenticated by CP[thread] Aug 15 2006, 6:15 pm
RE: Monitor network usage for each client computer[thread] Aug 15 2006, 11:16 pm
RE: Monitor network usage for each client computer[thread] Aug 16 2006, 1:59 am
RE: make it "beep" when booted?[thread] Aug 19 2006, 1:11 am
RE: make it "beep" when booted?[thread] Aug 19 2006, 1:28 am
Debugin Mono Crash? How to DEBUG?[thread] Aug 21 2006, 5:46 am
RE: Debugin Mono Crash? How to DEBUG?[thread] Aug 21 2006, 5:51 pm
RE: 50K concurrent users - possible?[thread] Sep 5 2006, 2:30 am
Custom Login Error mesage for Captive Portal[thread] Sep 13 2006, 10:50 pm
RE: LCD4Linux[thread] Sep 14 2006, 7:47 pm
CP Media type is always ETHERNET?[thread] Sep 22 2006, 2:55 am
RE: CP Media type is always ETHERNET?[thread] Sep 22 2006, 3:28 am
custom RADIUS atributes list for mono[thread] Sep 22 2006, 8:45 pm
RE: custom RADIUS atributes list for mono[thread] Sep 22 2006, 8:48 pm
RE: how to force Captive Portal to check user subnet before authentication?[thread] Sep 27 2006, 8:21 pm
why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?[thread] Sep 30 2006, 3:33 am
RE: why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?[thread] Sep 30 2006, 4:25 am
RE: why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?[thread] Sep 30 2006, 6:08 am
RE: why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?[thread] Sep 30 2006, 6:47 am
RE: why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?[thread] Oct 1 2006, 2:57 am
RE: why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?[thread] Oct 1 2006, 3:04 am
RE: why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?[thread] Oct 1 2006, 6:51 am
multiple WAN lines[thread] Oct 3 2006, 7:03 pm
RE: multiple WAN lines[thread] Oct 3 2006, 7:42 pm
RE: multiple WAN lines[thread] Oct 3 2006, 9:46 pm
RE: multiple WAN lines[thread] Oct 4 2006, 4:21 am
Finding right open port for NAT-Punch[thread] Oct 5 2006, 12:44 am
RE: Finding right open port for NAT-Punch[thread] Oct 5 2006, 1:00 am
RE: Finding right open port for NAT-Punch[thread] Oct 5 2006, 5:30 am
RE: captive portal traffic shaping[thread] Oct 11 2006, 12:21 am
RE: Monitoring bandwidth[thread] Oct 16 2006, 11:28 pm
RE: Monitoring bandwidth[thread] Oct 17 2006, 1:07 am
RE: monowall vs pfsense captive portal[thread] Oct 18 2006, 9:28 pm
RE: monowall vs pfsense captive portal[thread] Oct 18 2006, 11:17 pm
RE: monowall vs pfsense captive portal[thread] Oct 19 2006, 6:23 pm
Online / Offline Status Notification System via push[thread] Nov 5 2006, 12:46 am
RE: Online / Offline Status Notification System via push[thread] Nov 5 2006, 6:25 am
RE: Online / Offline Status Notification System via push[thread] Nov 5 2006, 7:37 pm
RE: Some Suggestion[thread] Nov 6 2006, 2:02 pm
RE: RE: Radreply message for CP[thread] Nov 30 2006, 3:46 pm
RE: RE: Radreply message for CP[thread] Nov 30 2006, 7:00 pm
RE: RE: Radreply message for CP[thread] Dec 1 2006, 2:36 am
RE: RE: Radreply message for CP[thread] Dec 1 2006, 3:03 am
RE: RE: Radreply message for CP[thread] Dec 2 2006, 11:17 pm
RE: captiv portal and radius[thread] Dec 7 2006, 3:48 pm
RE: PHP request for anyone with a 4.11 box[thread] Dec 11 2006, 7:34 pm
RE: Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Jan 6 2007, 4:29 am
RE: [Forged Sender] RE: Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Jan 6 2007, 6:52 pm
RE: RE: [Forged Sender] RE: Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Jan 6 2007, 8:52 pm
RE: Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Jan 6 2007, 9:29 pm
RE: [m0n0wall-dev] RE: [Forged Sender] RE: Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Jan 7 2007, 6:39 pm
RE: LEDs on Wrap board[thread] Jan 10 2007, 4:16 am
RE: LEDs on Wrap board[thread] Jan 10 2007, 6:57 am
RE: LEDs on Wrap board[thread] Jan 10 2007, 6:47 pm
RE: LEDs on Wrap board[thread] Jan 10 2007, 8:53 pm
RE: Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Jan 10 2007, 11:40 pm
RE: [m0n0wall-dev] RE: [Forged Sender] RE: Re: why dont we have forum?[thread] Jan 11 2007, 8:04 pm
RE: Traffic shaping, VOIP and Monowall Version[thread] Jan 12 2007, 8:24 pm
RE: Traffic shaping, VOIP and Monowall Version[thread] Jan 12 2007, 8:27 pm
RE: Need some advice[thread] Jan 12 2007, 8:34 pm
RE: Need some advice[thread] Jan 12 2007, 9:22 pm
RE: Need some advice[thread] Jan 12 2007, 11:47 pm
RE: Need some advice[thread] Jan 13 2007, 12:57 am
RE: [m0n0wall-dev] List to Forum[thread] Jan 16 2007, 7:36 pm
RE: [m0n0wall-dev] List to Forum[thread] Jan 17 2007, 7:07 pm
RE: Using Captive Portal offline?[thread] Jan 19 2007, 7:54 am
RE: RE: [m0n0wall-dev] List to Forum[thread] Jan 21 2007, 10:24 pm
RE: RE: [m0n0wall-dev] List to Forum[thread] Jan 22 2007, 4:57 am
RE: RE: [m0n0wall-dev] List to Forum[thread] Jan 22 2007, 5:28 am
RE: D-LINK DWL-520 V.E1[thread] Jan 22 2007, 7:47 pm
Killing all P2P traffic? How?[thread] Jan 26 2007, 12:30 am
RE: Killing all P2P traffic? How?[thread] Jan 26 2007, 1:23 am
RE: Killing all P2P traffic? How?[thread] Jan 26 2007, 1:39 am
RE: Killing all P2P traffic? How?[thread] Jan 26 2007, 2:42 am
bash scripting question about if[][thread] Jan 26 2007, 2:51 am
RE: Killing all P2P traffic? How?[thread] Jan 26 2007, 3:23 am
RE: Killing all P2P traffic? How?[thread] Jan 26 2007, 7:52 pm
Strange behavior makes network unstable[thread] Jan 29 2007, 5:40 am
RE: Strange behavior makes network unstable[thread] Jan 29 2007, 9:23 pm
RE: Strange behavior makes network unstable[thread] Jan 29 2007, 11:38 pm
RE: Strange behavior makes network unstable[thread] Jan 31 2007, 9:25 pm
RE: Strange behavior makes network unstable[thread] Jan 31 2007, 9:44 pm
RE: wrap processor has been discontinued[thread] Feb 4 2007, 9:38 pm
RE: Captive Portal Refresh issue[thread] Feb 12 2007, 7:03 am
RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Add support for hardware button on WRAP[thread] Mar 6 2007, 1:02 am
Support for hardware project[thread] Mar 6 2007, 3:49 am
RE: Support for hardware project[thread] Mar 6 2007, 5:42 am
RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Re: Support for hardware project[thread] Mar 7 2007, 4:05 am
RE: RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Re: Support for hardware project[thread] Mar 7 2007, 5:01 am
RE: Dual WAN[thread] Mar 14 2007, 7:41 pm
RE: Dual WAN[thread] Mar 14 2007, 10:57 pm
RE: Web forum set up![thread] Mar 17 2007, 6:11 pm
RE: Web forum set up![thread] Mar 17 2007, 7:20 pm
RE: Off Topic : FOSS security DVR system needed[thread] Mar 30 2007, 6:36 am
RE: Captive Portal[thread] Mar 30 2007, 6:30 pm
How and Where CP passthrough IPs are cheked? (Urgent)[thread] May 30 2007, 6:31 pm
RE: How and Where CP passthrough IPs are cheked? (Urgent)[thread] May 31 2007, 8:08 pm
RE: How and Where CP passthrough IPs are cheked? (Urgent)[thread] Jun 1 2007, 12:08 am
RE: Captive Portal + FreeRADIUS(MySQL) HowTo/Tutorial?[thread] Jun 13 2007, 4:10 am
RE: Captive Portal + FreeRADIUS(MySQL) HowTo/Tutorial?[thread] Jun 13 2007, 11:55 pm
WiFi Flags reference 802.11[thread] Jun 23 2007, 4:19 am
RE: Fallover time between radius1 and radius2[thread] Jun 30 2007, 5:04 pm
RE: printing tickets in Monowall?[thread] Jul 1 2007, 5:54 pm
RE: Fallover time between radius1 and radius2[thread] Jul 1 2007, 6:01 pm
RE: printing tickets in Monowall?[thread] Jul 1 2007, 7:16 pm
RE: Fallover time between radius1 and radius2[thread] Jul 2 2007, 1:51 am
RE: printing tickets in Monowall?[thread] Jul 2 2007, 1:53 am
RE: Fallover time between radius1 and radius2[thread] Jul 7 2007, 6:50 am
RE: new WRAP board yet?[thread] Jul 11 2007, 7:15 am
RE: new WRAP board yet?[thread] Jul 11 2007, 10:08 pm
Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 15 2007, 7:17 pm
RE: Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 16 2007, 1:12 am
RE: Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 16 2007, 9:24 am
RE: Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 16 2007, 10:40 pm
RE: Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 16 2007, 11:28 pm
RE: Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 17 2007, 1:46 am
RE: Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 18 2007, 11:53 pm
RE: Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 19 2007, 6:48 pm
need to add suport for MySQL in PHP on mono? UrgenT[thread] Jul 20 2007, 12:44 am
RE: need to add suport for MySQL in PHP on mono? UrgenT[thread] Jul 20 2007, 7:20 am
RE: Isolating users with managed switch[thread] Jul 23 2007, 7:49 pm
waht is LAG Membership for Managed switches?[thread] Jul 28 2007, 2:03 am
PVLAN Setup on Linksys? Any how tos?[thread] Jul 28 2007, 3:04 am
mono AP[thread] Aug 2 2007, 7:19 am
RE: mono AP[thread] Aug 3 2007, 8:08 pm
RE: mono AP[thread] Aug 4 2007, 12:44 am
RE: Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Re: Re: [m0n0wall-dev] m0n0AP - m0n0Cored Project Launch[thread] Aug 5 2007, 9:43 pm
RE: Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Re: Re: [m0n0wall-dev] m0n0AP - m0n0Cored Project Launch[thread] Aug 6 2007, 7:11 pm
RE: Getting the current users list[thread] Aug 7 2007, 5:41 pm
RE: Getting the current users list[thread] Aug 9 2007, 4:03 am
RE: Getting the current users list[thread] Aug 9 2007, 5:38 am
RE: Getting the current users list[thread] Aug 9 2007, 5:52 am
RE: Getting the current users list[thread] Aug 9 2007, 6:18 am
RE: Getting the current users list[thread] Aug 9 2007, 6:44 am
fixing indirect problems with some apps that freez on CP[thread] Aug 19 2007, 11:34 pm
IDE to PCMCIA adapter for WiFi card? Will it work?[thread] Aug 23 2007, 3:52 am
RE: IDE to PCMCIA adapter for WiFi card? Will it work?[thread] Sep 12 2007, 5:58 am
just Spamming a bit[thread] Sep 29 2007, 6:45 pm
Reliable AP equipment 400mW[thread] Oct 5 2007, 6:42 pm
RE: Reliable AP equipment 400mW[thread] Oct 5 2007, 7:34 pm
RE: Reliable AP equipment 400mW[thread] Oct 6 2007, 3:07 am
RE: Reliable AP equipment 400mW[thread] Oct 6 2007, 9:20 pm
RE: monitor captive portal[thread] Oct 11 2007, 1:45 am
RE: reboot scripting[thread] Oct 11 2007, 3:18 pm
RE: any new low cost embedded hardware for m0n0wall?[thread] Oct 15 2007, 6:05 am
RE: Reliable AP equipment 400mW[thread] Oct 15 2007, 6:09 am
RE: reboot scripting[thread] Oct 15 2007, 6:12 am
Does any one has WRAP board? I buy one[thread] Oct 23 2007, 3:32 am
Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 18 2007, 1:18 am
RE: Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 18 2007, 2:48 am
RE: Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 18 2007, 4:32 am
RE: Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 18 2007, 6:42 pm
RE: Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 19 2007, 1:06 am
RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 19 2007, 2:59 am
RE: Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 19 2007, 5:24 pm
RE: Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 20 2007, 5:03 am
RE: Ticket Printer Project[thread] Dec 21 2007, 1:53 am
RE: 802.11 draft N miniPCI cards for ALIX[thread] Jan 24 2008, 7:22 am
RE: 802.11 draft N miniPCI cards for ALIX[thread] Jan 24 2008, 7:25 am
PORT Fowarding Doenst Work?[thread] Jan 24 2008, 7:38 am
RE: PORT Fowarding Doenst Work?[thread] Jan 24 2008, 6:02 pm
RE: 802.11 draft N miniPCI cards for ALIX[thread] Jan 24 2008, 6:21 pm
RE: PORT Fowarding Doenst Work?[thread] Jan 24 2008, 9:55 pm
RE: PORT Fowarding Doenst Work?[thread] Jan 25 2008, 6:26 pm
RE: [SPAM] - [Score/Req: 04.80/4.0] RE: PORT Fowarding Doenst Work?[thread] Jan 25 2008, 7:37 pm
RE: Captive Portal to Manage Switch[thread] Jan 31 2008, 3:06 am
limiting bandwith to spesific IP (MAC)[thread] Feb 12 2008, 8:17 pm
RE: limiting bandwith to spesific IP (MAC)[thread] Feb 13 2008, 6:11 pm
RE: How to communicate with Mono[thread] Feb 16 2008, 2:47 am
RE: How to communicate with Mono[thread] Feb 17 2008, 6:55 pm
RE: How to communicate with Mono[thread] Feb 23 2008, 7:27 pm
Commport Writing Utility[thread] Mar 1 2008, 9:12 am
RE: Commport Writing Utility[thread] Mar 1 2008, 7:07 pm
RE: Commport Writing Utility[thread] Mar 1 2008, 7:33 pm
RE: Commport Writing Utility[thread] Mar 7 2008, 6:05 am
RE: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 14 2008, 6:18 pm
RE: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 14 2008, 6:43 pm
RE: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 15 2008, 5:56 pm
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 15 2008, 6:53 pm
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 16 2008, 12:27 am
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 16 2008, 5:43 pm
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 16 2008, 6:12 pm
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 16 2008, 8:08 pm
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 16 2008, 9:11 pm
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 16 2008, 10:38 pm
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 16 2008, 11:01 pm
RE: Senao APs Was: Wireless WDS[thread] Mar 16 2008, 11:45 pm
Tiket Printer[thread] Mar 20 2008, 1:56 am
RE: Tiket Printer[thread] Mar 20 2008, 2:59 pm
RE: Tiket Printer[thread] Mar 21 2008, 4:11 am
billng[thread] Mar 23 2008, 12:15 am
RE: billng[thread] Mar 24 2008, 5:09 am
RE: Tiket Printer[thread] Mar 24 2008, 11:10 pm
RE: billng[thread] Mar 24 2008, 11:18 pm
RE: billng[thread] Mar 24 2008, 11:20 pm
All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?[thread] Mar 28 2008, 8:35 pm
RE: All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?[thread] Mar 28 2008, 8:58 pm
RE: How to make a Metro Wifi or Cafe Wifi in-house, multi-computer?[thread] Apr 8 2008, 5:27 am