[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Maciej Swierk'" <macieks at literatura dot net dot pl>
 Cc:  "'list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net'" <list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 4501 doesn't start, and reboots all the time
 Date:  Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:14:43 +0100
Hello,

The only problem I ever had was the box not booting to full working state.
Don't know where it stopped, but a simple re-write of the compact-flash card
in a pcmcia adapter did the trick (exactly the same actions as the first
time...).

I used the windows tool to write the image to the card.

Regards,
Joachim

website at www.oce.be