[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  <list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <cliff at steam dot com>, <soren at soekris dot com>
 Subject:  Wireless support - status report
 Date:  Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:20:55 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

just wanted to let you all know that the net4511 from Soren and a DWL-520
from Cliff Skolnick arrived a few minutes ago, and after a quick check it
looks like they have survived the long journey. So this means that
wireless support (especially hostap and for cards compatible with the wi
driver) has top priority now. I'll see how much I can squeeze in between
school, work and the other (programming) jobs I do during the week, and of
course there will be the weekend for some serious wireless hacking. :)

As I promised I'll post to this mailing list when new versions become
available.

Once again - BIG thanks to Soren and Cliff for helping me with the
hardware! There is now a new section on the m0n0wall web page to remind
people of these generous donations.

Cheers,

Manuel