[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bart Smit <bit at signature dot nl>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] clock reset issue
 Date:  Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:12:40 +0100 (CET)
On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Manuel Kasper wrote:

> Please let me know if the kernel fix changes anything - I'll just
> incorporate it into the default m0n0wall kernel, then.

I saw you rebuilt the kernel yesterday, which means I don't have an
up-to-date kernel config file to work from. Wouldn't it be SO nice to have
the option INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE in the kernel so everyone can always
extract it from the kernel itself? I can't live without it!

For now, please send me the actual version (or a diff from the one that's
on the website)

regards,

--Bart