[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  <list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  Multiple wireless cards in pb3
 Date:  Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:02:46 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,

as Rudi van Drunen found out today, you can only use one wireless card at
a time with m0n0wall pb3. This is due to the fact that pccardd, in the
default configuration, is unable to attach multiple cards to one driver.
The only solution seems to be to modify pccard.conf and change the lines
that read

config auto "wi" ?

config auto "wi0" ?
config auto "wi1" ?

(if two cards are to be used).

Unless somebody has a nicer solution to this, I'll write a script that
modifies the default pccard.conf to include these lines and release an
updated pb3.

Just thought I'd post this here before more people have to waste time
figuring this out...

Bye,

Manuel