[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bob Zoller <bzoller at cavokintl dot com>
 To:  list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Script to watch DHCPD
 Date:  26 Mar 2003 17:11:26 -0600
I don't run MPD here..  The only thing "out of the ordinary" I run is a
wireless lan (bridged with LAN int) with WEP enabled..  I noticed one
night right before dhcpd died there was a wi0: timeout (or something
similar.. I didn't write it down of course) in the log..  maybe it had
something to do with it, although last time it crashed I saw no such log
entry.

I agree.. I'd much rather have a solution than run a "helper" daemon.  I
think I may be one or two bios revs behind, though I don't think that
would have any effect, I may flash it next chance I get.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any talk of starting daemons from PHP
and/or ppp or dhcpd crashing.

Thanks again for such a nice system!
--Bob

--
Bob Zoller <bzoller at cavokintl dot com>
Cavok International, Inc.