[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Cody Pisto <cody at hpcs dot com>
 To:  list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net
 Subject:  m0n0wall and ip nat
 Date:  Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:09:58 -0700
Using the latest m0n0wall, I created a nat rule to forward connects on
the wan interface to a machine inside my network, telling it to
autocreate a firewall rule to allow the traffic,

WAN port 500 ->int(10.1.2.3) port 22,

but when I try to connect to port 500 on the router from outside the
network, I cant get a connection, I tried setting the external port to
be 22 also, same result, is there a known problem with ip nat port
forwarding in the latest m0n0wall?

I have my lan interface set to 10.0.0.1/8 (so it routes the entire
10.x.x.x subnet)...

thanks in advance,

-Cody Pisto