[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  <list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  pb5 released
 Date:  Sun, 6 Apr 2003 14:03:23 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

just a quick note to let you know that m0n0wall pb5r275 has been released.
No changes in functionality have been made, but FreeBSD, PHP and MPD have
been upgraded (to 4.8-RELEASE, 4.3.1 and 3.13, respectively). Maybe this
will improve stability and security - who knows? ;)

Right now, I'm working on a presentation and paper on m0n0wall, which I
will present at the NLUUG Spring Conference on May, 22 in The Netherlands.
That's unfortunately not the only thing to keep me busy in my spare time
(various other interesting (and paid ;) projects going on, which obviously
have precedence), but I'm working on m0n0wall whenever time permits.

Greets,

Manuel