[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, <list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0BSD preview ("instant miniBSD")
 Date:  Sun, 4 May 2003 14:08:54 -0500
Much thanks sir,
I'm sure this will give a bunch of us a jump start at designing our own
custom boxes.  Your image building website would be incredibly handy,
but I'm imagining it is also quite an undertaking....maybe not for
yourself, but I would probably end up shaking violently in a corner
after attempting such a project.

Thanks again,
--Michael