[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Fred Wright'" <fw at well dot com>
 Cc:  list at m0n0wall dot neon1 dot net
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pb8 released!
 Date:  Sat, 10 May 2003 00:25:37 +0200
m0n0wall has an option NOT to filter these private addresses...

--------------------from interfaces_wan.php--------

|CHECKBOX| Block private networks
When set, this option blocks traffic from IP addresses that are reserved for
private
networks as per RFC 1918 (10/8, 172.16/12, 192.168/16) as well as loopback
addresses
(127/8). You should generally leave this option turned on, unless your WAN
network
lies in such a private address space, too.

or I could be missing the point, of course ;-)

Regards,
Joachim

website at www.oce.be