[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Bertrand <iaccounts at northnetworks dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  neon1.net/misc/minibsd.html...Automated (fwd)
 Date:  Thu, 22 May 2003 11:16:38 -0400 (EDT)
Prevously sent, but didnt make it:

I have made my best efforts (with the time I had available) to generate a
perl script that automates the making of a small BSD system. This comes
after I got my Soekris hardware, followed Manuel's instructions and had a
system up in no time.

The script is no where near complete, and still some has to be done
manually, but I thought if others could see it, it may take shape and
actually come together completely.

The program is here:
http://devel.northnetworks.ca/cvstree/microbsd/microbsd.pl

and it's parent directory contains some other files, including some of
Manuel's scripts for copying binaries and creating the library list etc.

The code is messy as it was written quick, but by using the 'subroutine
toggles' most of the functions will prove in good working order.

Please email me at devel_AT_northnetworks.ca for direct questions as
messages to this address not sent to a list will be ignored.

Cheers!

Steve Bertrand