[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "bino-psn" <bino at indoakses dash online dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb11 is out...
 Date:  Sat, 31 May 2003 09:40:13 +0700
Great.
I'll try to do it.

Hmm ....
I want to tell about my background in unix world.

At the start .. i'm a FreeBSD user ... I build small ISP based on FreeBSD
power.
Then ... I start play with Micro Distribution as a user.
PicoBSD is not Friendly enough for start.
Surf surf and surf .... I found LRP (now LEAF)... it's so friendly for he
user

Just a coples monhs ago .. I found M0n0wall ... look prety sexy.
That why I'm attracted to be in touch with BSD based Micro-distribution.

Sincerely
-bino-