[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Luc Bos <luc at bos dash boon dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  wlan
 Date:  Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:57:32 +0200
Hi Manual and everyone else.

PB11 solves some problems I had with version 10. I have some questions
however.

When I want to make an accesspoint with an uplink to internet I have to
confige an ethernetcard for WAN and would like to use the wirelesscard
as LAN. I see no way to configure this without adding an extra
ethernetcard to access monowall via http. Is this correct or do I miss
something? I'm now using ethernet for lan and wan, and I use OPT1 as
wireless bridged to LAN. This works well but I only use LAN for
configuration.

Would it be possible to use one wirelesscard as accesspoint and another
one as connection to another accesspoint?

It would also be nice be able to setup a dhcpserver on a opt interface
in stead of the lan interface.

 Greetings Luc