[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Chambers" <m0n0wall at lists dot bod dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problem with physdiskwrite 0.3
 Date:  Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:55:16 -0700
Perhaps I'm doing something dumb, but...

I'm trying to use physdiskwrite 0.3 is the normal manner - to write the
current net45xx image to a CF card. I'm being told 'Write error after 0
bytes.' immediately after answering 'y' to the '... Proceed?' prompt.
That doesn't give me a lot to go on...

I'm using the PCMCIA slot on a laptop, which is running Windows XP. I
can read/write/format the card just fine using the usual Windows
Explorer methods.

The card is a 256MB PQI, p/n FC256, and says 'powered by Samsung
Controller' on the back.

Scratching my head,

Paul