[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  pb12
 Date:  Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:13:56 +0200 (CEST)
...is out. Changes:

- XML parser fixed to allow special characters like &, < and > in
description fields

- DHCP service now supports static IP <--> MAC address mappings
Note: the static IP addresses may not be within the range of IP addresses
that are dynamically assigned (the webGUI will not allow it). This is a
limitation with isc-dhcpd - seems like we'd have to generate multiple
range statements that exclude all those static IP addresses - a very
awkward way.

- DHCP logging added based on a contribution by Michael Mee

I'll be in Croatia during the next week (vacation), so I probably won't be
answering any e-mails.

Enjoy!

- Manuel