[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Iedema, Michael" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'Michael Mee '" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall php dev environment tips?
 Date:  Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:24:37 -0500
I don't know if anyone has responded to this yet.  I was out of town, and my
mailbox was over its size limit.... mail==halted

Anyway, the simplest way I can imagine would be to:

1. Develop the page
2. Enable firmware upload utility (turn the ftp on)
3. Ftp the page up.
4. Open a browser and head to http://m0n0wall-ip/exec.php
5. Execute the folowing cp /ftmp/* /usr/local/www
5. Type in the address of that page to try out your experiment.

I've used this method messing around with my own failed php attempts.  It
resets itself once the machine has been reset so you are at no loss.  Once
the page works, submit your mastery to Mr. Kasper.  I'm sure it would be

Hope this helps,