[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pb9 released - IPsec VPN tunnels!
 Date:  Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:17:44 +0200
Hi Manuel!

Just replaced my m0n0BSD install by -wall, and ran the /sbin/ipnat -C
command.
This flushed the default nat on the WAN interface, allowing me to use it in
between 2 local (10.32.0.0/23 (!) and 192.168.1.0/24) networks as a
filtering router. It seems to perform as expected, I will test some more
though...

Thanks for the hint!

Would be fantastic if I could reboot without re-gaining the NAT...

this feature gets implemented (and more in the future, that's for shure!)...

Kind regards,
Joachim

website at www.oce.be