[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx at webweaving dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb11 is out...
 Date:  Thu, 29 May 2003 22:56:16 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 29 May 2003, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> I've seen this happen when the voltage drops below 6.5 volt or so. But not
> in any production soekris.

I forgot to say that I tried two different power supplies: a simple
electronically regulated 12 V / 1 A power supply and a 16 V / 2.2 A
switching power supply. My buddies use yet another type, and one of them
even has it connected to an UPS. I thought about a power supply or
brownout issue, too, but the fact that it all works with the same power
supply and the old net4501 won't let me believe it anymore.

- Manuel