[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tim McCullagh" <timbo at halenet dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall pb11 cisco support
 Date:  Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:20:50 +1000
Hi All,

Has anyone successfully configured the Soekris SBC with m0n0wall
pb11 (05/29/2003)  using the Cisco an0 interface as the default / WAN
interface

 I can get the SBC to boot no problems, I can ping the ip address of the an0
interface no problems, the cisco radio associates with the access point no
problems.  The Cisco BR350 shows the wireless client as associated and
returns the appropriate results for the link test.

But neither the SBC device or the AP can ping each  other.

Is this supported I guess is the question?

I have used the http://192.168.0.1/exec.php to do a netstat -rn and it does
not show a default route.  When I try and add a route add default ....   it
comes back with a " Network is unreachable message"

I also had a look at the firewal rules and there doesn't appear to be
anything there that should be blocking the traffic.  I did add allow any to
any rules to make sure

Anyone got any ideas?

Regards

Tim