[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Luc Bos <luc at bos dash boon dot nl>
 To:  Ryan Grove <ryan at wonko dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Question: LAN->WAN->LAN
 Date:  Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:26:38 +0200
Hi Ryan ,

>Am I just completely missing something, or is this currently not
>possible with m0n0wall?

There is a simple solution to this if your ISP provides it: You must use
the www-proxyserver of your provider. If you configure your webbrowser
to use this it makes no difference for your external traffic but traffic
to wonko will also come via the proxy and it will work fine.

If you have more domains on your server it's even the only way to test
it, I use it here also for three (small) websites.

Greetings Luc