[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Joe Doran" <joe at jbdww dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PC1<>LAN1<>MONO<>LAN2<>PC2
 Date:  Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:29:14 -0500
Here is my situation.
PC1 =
LAN1 = / 24 Configure as LAN on M0N0Wall.
LAN2 = /24 Configure as WAN on M0N0Wall. The gateway is
PC2 =
Lan 2 has a Linksys setup as the gateway to the internet.
I setup a NAT on the M0N0wall to forward port 80 to on PC1.
When I site on PC2 and point my web browser to, it never
I have put the M0N0wall on to the internet, and I do know that NATing
does work, but why does this not work on the local lan.
I take it you can not ping M0N0wall on its WAN connection.
I put a pc on the DMZ side with and address of with
M0N0wall DMZ set to and I try to use the ping function in
M0N0wall to ping and I get time outs.
Joe Doran