[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Back again...
 Date:  Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:43:44 +0200 (CEST)
Hi folks,

I'm finally back from my vacation in Croatia, so sorry to those who had to
wait one week for a reply. ;) I've just read all my mail and I'll start
replying where necessary after I finish this message.

Seems like quite a lot has been going on while I was away... I just want
to make it clear right now: I'm not sure how much time I'll have left to
work on m0n0wall in the near future, and so I won't make any promises
about it. There are less than three weeks left until military service
starts (and in these three weeks I already have some other [paid] projects
scheduled); during military service I'll only be able to work on m0n0wall
on weekends (and as I already stated, I'm not sure how much incentive I'll
have left to do that, then ;). After military service I'll immediately
start studying computer science, and that is likely to take up much of my
spare time as well. To make a long story short - development on m0n0wall
will have to "fit in the gaps" left by my other activities.

OK, now that that's been said, I can start replying. :)

Greets,

Manuel