[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Magne Andreassen" <magne dot andreassen at bluezone dot no>
 To:  "'Greg Sims'" <greg underscore sims at earthlink dot net>, "'Greg Nicholson'" <greg at d0gz dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSEC from Dial-Up
 Date:  Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:30:14 +0200
Greg Sims wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion Greg ...
>
> I looked for MTU information in the m0n0wall logs but could
> not find any. Can you be more specific about where to look
> for this data?

Take a look in your systemlog after establishing a PPTP connection.
You should see something like:
'mpd: [pptpc0] setting interface ng1 MTU to 1500 bytes'
I think it would be possible to test different values for a ng interface
by going to: http://<m0n0wall-ip>/exec.php and executing
/sbin/ifconfig ng1 -mtu <value>

Magne