[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?gb2312?q?=C7=E5=20=C1=F5?= <liuqing1980cn at yahoo dot com dot cn>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Will you please add support of dynamic ip and dynamic domain name to IPSec?
 Date:  Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:38:47 +0800 (CST)
I am a user of m0n0wall. Most Office user connect internet by adsl or cable modem now,This way does
not have static ip address.
If these LANs without static ip address want to connect each other ,we only input dynamic name in
Remote gateway.
But m0n0wall can't support ipsec Remote gateway of the domain name way now.
This pieces of urgent problem very, can put support of this correctly into among m0n0wall as soon as
possible, That will make m0n0wall more perfect .

thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com