[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Schilthuizen <bulk at deputy dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] snmp / mrtg, how to get started
 Date:  Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:19:08 +0200
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the great feedback. Using bits and pieces from all the mails
returned, I got it all to work just fine! I only have one small issue left.

At the moment I only seem to be able to get the traffic information from the
LAN interface. My mrtg.cfg file contains the following:

------------------------------

WorkDir: /var/www/html/traffic
LoadMIBs: /usr/share/snmp/mibs/UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt

RunAsDaemon: Yes
Interval: 5

Target[lan]: 1:public@10.1.1.1
PageTop[lan]: <H2>LAN interface on router.deputy.nl</H2>
Title[lan]: LAN traffic on router.deputy.nl
WithPeak[lan]: wym
Suppress[lan]: y
MaxBytes[lan]: 12500000

Target[wan]: 0:public@10.1.1.1
PageTop[wan]: <H2>WAN interface on router.deputy.nl</H2>
Title[wan]: WAN traffic on router.deputy.nl
WithPeak[wan]: wym
Suppress[wan]: y
MaxBytes[wan]: 1250000

Should I use a different ID for the WAN adapter? Is there something else I
need to check?

I hope you can help me fix this last bit as well!

Cheers,
Michel