[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: snmp / mrtg, how to get started
 Date:  Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:28:40 +0200
Hi Michel!

Try using the cfgmaker for finding the correct values for each
interface.
Command syntax in your case would be:

Perl cfgmaker public@10.1.1.1 --global "WorkDir: /var/www/html/traffic"
--output mrtg.cfg

You could also snmpwalk your monowall box to find them.

My three LAN interfaces were numbered as follows:

### Interface 1 - WAN ###
Target[192.168.1.1_1]: 1:public@192.168.1.1:

### Interface 2 - DMZ ###
Target[192.168.1.1_2]: 2:public@192.168.1.1: