[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chauncey W <chaunceyw at sympatico dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 16 MB RAM]
 Date:  Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:05:50 -0400
I got the same error with a system running 512 MB of RAM. I was just
booting the disc on my desktop machine to take a quick look at the boot
process before I decided if I would spend time building a box for the
firewall. Eventually I just booted a different system and was obviously
sufficiently impressed!

I wasn't interested in troubleshooting at that point, it seemed to work
fine on several other systems that i've booted with (all PCs with the
newest CD version as of now).

With Regards,
Chauncey W
email: chaunceyw at sympatico dot ca