[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Giorgio Catena'" <thechain at libero dot it>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] System requirements and Checkpoint Securemote VPN- 1
 Date:  Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:15:08 +0200
I'm not shure what you mean:

-use the Checkpoint client software on one or more clients of you homelan
like this: <company> --- tunnel --- <firewall> --- tunnel ---
<vpnclient-soft>

or
-use the firewall to connect via a tunnel to your company's network and give
access to your entire homelan

anyway, both should be possible with m0n0wall. I use the watchguard (SafeNet
sucuremote IPSec) client on a company laptop to connect to the company's
watchguard firebox 1000. This works very well!
In the near future I will be testing the watchguard-to-m0n0wall connection
(IPSec too), so my homelan can be a part of the company-lan.

I'll keep the list informed.
Regards,
Joachim

website at www.oce.be