[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Cisco Aironet 350 card
 Date:  Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:05:49 -0400
Has anyone gotten m0n0wall to work with a Cisco Aironet 350 card in a PCI
slot with the generic PC version?

It sort of looks like it's working.  When I go into OPT1 interface, it has a
wireless config screen.  However, when I click on Status>>Wireless, I get
the error:

No supported wireless interfaces were found for display

Does this error mean my interface is not supported?  I'm positive it is
supported in FreeBSD.

When I scan the network with a client, it finds nothing.  I don't have WEP
turned on in the config because I just wanted to get it connected before
configuring that, but have been unlucky in getting the card to work at all.

I do know that the card works, as I took it out of a working machine.  Also,
I know the card in the client works because I use it on other networks.

Any help or insite on this would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Chris

---