[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Radoslaw Krupa" <aeon at tech dot us dot edu dot pl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cisco Aironet 350 card
 Date:  Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:31:44 +0100
Lame question: Are U sure that U've enabled OPT1 interface? If it's
configurable then it should be working....
Please, read thread about Avaya/lucent/orinoco/proxim..blah..blah.. (long
subject)
I had similar problems with Lucent card and get it working with a little
help of my friends :)
Good luck

AeoN