[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chauncey W <chaunceyw at sympatico dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] ipfilter or ipfw?
 Date:  Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:15:59 -0500
On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 09:08, Tracy Phillips wrote:

> [...]

Probably going to do something along the lines of having ipfw output the interface stats somewhere
in web directory and have an MRTG box collect the data and graph it.
The other thing I wanted to look into was hooking up an LCD display that displays real time network
statistics. We'll see what happens :)

With Regards,
Chauncey W
email: chaunceyw at sympatico dot ca