[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alagu Sankar" <alaguv at realnetsi dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] 16 MB RAM
 Date:  Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:16:22 -0700
I am trying to use m0n0wall generic PC version on an x86 based hardware with
only 16MB RAM and 8MB CF.  I am getting some Page Fault (trap 12) as soon as
the kernel boots up.  Just wondering if anybody has used it with similar
configuration.  FYI i am using the rootfs-pb18r522.tar.gz as a base root
filesystem and building my own kernel image based on FreeBSD 4.8 RELEASE.
m0n0wall hackers guide has been of great help in building my own image. Now
i have a standard PC for PXE boot and a target platform for CF boot.

Sankar