[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anders Knudsen <anders underscore finn at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Roscoe Cheung <roscoe underscore cheung at yahoo dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] running on harddisk
 Date:  Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:06:49 -0800 (PST)
--- Roscoe Cheung <roscoe underscore cheung at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Is it possible to run m0n0wall on harddisk?  I was
> wondering if it was possible to modify the image
> coming from m0n0wall, so that it can run on harddisk
> instead.

Uhm...did you read this?
http://m0n0.ch/wall/
Scroll down to the section labeled:
Installation on a standard PC (CF/IDE version)

I am using m0n0wall on a "DiskOnModule", which is
basically a HD in so far as freebsd sees it.
I used the generic-pc image, also available from the
above mentioned link. Works great! :)

-anders.