[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  "Radoslaw Krupa" <aeon at tech dot us dot edu dot pl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cisco Aironet 350 card
 Date:  Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:26:36 -0500
> Lame question: Are U sure that U've enabled OPT1 interface? If it's
> configurable then it should be working....

Not a lame question, but yes, I am sure.  I enabled the OPT1 interface on
the console, then in the web interface, it is configurable.  However, like I
said, when I go to Status>>Wireless, it says no supported cards.

> Please, read thread about Avaya/lucent/orinoco/proxim..blah..blah.. (long
> subject)

I did read a bunch of threads about the wireless cards.  They got me as far
as I am.  However, no luck making it work.

Chris

---