[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Morgan Greenwood <laxrox at yahoo dot com>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cisco Aironet 350 card
 Date:  Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:37:34 -0800 (PST)
I haven't followed this thread too closely, but I had similar problems
with my wireless card. For me, the problem was that the firmware was
too old so FreeBSD would NOT put the card into HostAP mode (0.8.0 < 0.8.3). The
symptom was just what you were experiencing - the interface is configurable,
but the wireless status page said there were no supported cards. The ouput
of ifconfig (in either status.cgi or through exec.php) will tell you what
mode the card is in - which needs to be mode 6 IIRC.

Good Luck,