[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cisco Aironet 350 card
 Date:  Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:34:58 +0100
On 27.10.2003, at 00:26, Christopher M. Iarocci wrote:

> Not a lame question, but yes, I am sure.  I enabled the OPT1 interface
> on
> the console, then in the web interface, it is configurable.  However,
> like I
> said, when I go to Status>>Wireless, it says no supported cards.

That's OK - status display is only possible for cards that use the wi
driver, not an. Also, an doesn't support HostAP mode. Everything else
(BSS, IBSS) should work, though. The message is supposed to say that
there were no cards found that are supported for displaying the status,
not that no cards were found at all. ;)

- Manuel