[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chauncey Widdup <chaunceyw at sympatico dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  MRTG Guru?
 Date:  Mon, 27 Oct 2003 5:53:52 -0500
I went and did the snmpwalk for m0n0wall and saw a couple MiBs that I would like to monitor. One of
them being the uptime.. the problem is, however, when I make my MRTG config it doesn't seem to

I know this isn't MRTG help, but I've googled everywhere and can't find it.

If anyone has any idea how to get this working I would really appreciate it!

MRTG Config File:
workdir: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Target[]: .
MaxBytes[]: 1000
Title[]: Uptime for -- m0n0wall.ziekke.net
PageTop[]: <H1>Uptime for -- m0n0wall</H1>

Error message when running the config file:

WARNING: Expected a number but got '2:35:35'
WARNING: Expected a number but got '2:35:35'
ERROR: Target[][_IN_] ' $target->[0]{$mode} ' did not eval into defined data
ERROR: Target[][_OUT_] ' $target->[0]{$mode} ' did not eval into defined data
WARNING: Skipping Update of, inlast is not defined
WARNING: Skipping Update of, outlast is not defined