[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] MRTG Guru?
 Date:  Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:11:13 +0100
Hi Chauncey!

This value is automatically monitored by MRTG since the system uptime
MIB is identical on all systems.
You'll find it on top of the html-page generated by MRTG looking
something like this:
"The statistics were last updated Thursday, 23 October 2003 at 12:18,
at which time 'DILBERT' had been up for 13:35:39"

There would be no point in graphing it, since the uptime value increase
would always be linear from 00:00:00 and on.