[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "ACE" <aceofsnett at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Trouble with port 80 and 8080
 Date:  Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:51:49 -0500
Ok, I have a problem - I have plenty of port forwardings set up within monowall. No problem.
However... Ports 80 and 8080 *refuse* to forward (tried on both bsd and winxp) Their is no blocked
port coming up in the logs... Im stuck here. I know Cox blocks port 80.. But I the port 8080
double-forwarding worked prior to m0n0wall. Also, could the web-accessible gui be causing problems?
How do I block that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.