[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Tracy Phillips'" <tracy dot phillips at weberize dot com>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Disable NAT (was: I need help with this scenario)
 Date:  Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:09:07 +0100
Well, in fact, on first sight, it doesn't make any sense :-)

On first sight, that is.

When you do not enable enhanced nat, the standard nat rules are in place,
which means all LAN adresses are natted to the WAN address. If you enable
enhaced nat and don't create any rules, you disable nat as a whole.

Hope this helps clear up the enable-disable-nat thing for some of you ;-)

Joachim

website at www.oce.be