[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Zoban <zoban at web4all dot cz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT > FTP
 Date:  Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:00:14 -0700
sylikc wrote:

>Doing one FTP server through NAT is always a challenge, much less
>trying to do more than one.  Give that a shot, and if you have more
>problems, post your internal configuration along with server software
>+ IP addresses of your internal servers and maybe the situation could
>be clearer (it's quite abstract to me right now).

It's not as bad if the firewall fixes up the "PORT" command, but AFAIK
m0n0wall does not.  Am I correct, or is there some way to trick m0n0
into tweaking PORT commands so that everything works inbound and/or
outbound (Although obviously only on port 21)

--
God must love stupid people; He made so many.